Some Android users want to learn how to get into Samsung s10 without password due to various reasons. If you fall into that category, we explain how to get it done using a very convenient process. So, continue reading and learn how to unlock Samsung S10 without Password.
It is a common practice to lock your Android device using a proper lock system. That is done because you want to ensure the safety of your data and personal information. Although it is a very handy feature, if it goes wrong, there are some hard consequences. Basically, there are several ways to protect your device; passcode, fingerprint, pattern, and face ID locks are those options. If you forget any of those keys anyway, you will find it very hard to access the device. This is exactly when individuals start to look for ways to unlock Samsung S10 without Password. We know it is a pretty difficult task for any regular Android user. Having understood that, we did some research on the given subject. We were able to find four highly effective methods to get it done for you. So, if you want to learn how to get into Samsung s10 without password, read the remaining paragraphs.
The first method we introduce in this guide should be performed using a professional tool. Undoubtedly, this is the most reliable method for those who wonder how to get into Samsung s10 without password. As per this method, we use special software called Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to unlock Samsung S10. This tool is perfectly safe, and it can bypass the lock screen of any Samsung Galaxy device, including S10.
Now, in this section, let’s learn how to unlock Samsung S10 using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
01. Before everything else, you should download Tenorshare 4uKey for Android on your PC. Then, you should get it installed on the computer. You should know that this tool is compatible with both Windows and macOS environments.
02. After that, you should connect the locked Samsung S10 to the same PC. Be sure to use a good USB cable so there will not be any interruptions. Once the connection is made, you should see that the software detects the device. On the interface, you will see a message “Samsung is connected, please select a feature.” After seeing the message, you should click on the button labeled “Remove screen lock” and get it started.
03. Once you have clicked on the start menu, you will see a prompt screen as well. It will have a dialog so you can choose to remove the screen lock of the device. In that case, you will have to press the option called “Yes” (which is covered in the green).
04. Once you have pressed the confirm button, you will see another prompt on the screen. It will pass and remove the screen loads as well. Please note that this process will remove the existing password lock on your Samsung S10 device. So, make sure that you do not detach your USB cable while this process is being carried out. If you do, it can end up causing permanent damage to the Samsung device.
05. At the completion of this process, you should see a message on the screen. It says, “Screen password has been removed successfully.” If you see that, you have done the job, and you can boot the device normally. The device will start without the password lock on the device.
As you can realize, using Tenorshare 4UKey is the most convenient method to unlock a device. It doesn’t need to root your device. Also, it doesn’t make your personal information vulnerable to third-parties. It is a very reliable tool that has a good reputation in the industry. That is exactly why we consider it the best in this list of options.
Method 2: How to get into Samsung s10 without password with a factory reset
If you don’t want to install Tenorshare 4uKey but still want to unlock your device, “factory reset” your device. Before you perform this method, however, you should know that it deletes all the data stored in your device. So, have that in your mind before performing this step. Mentioned below are the steps to perform this step.
- First, you should reboot or shut down the device before resetting the device. However, when you try to reset the device, it will direct you to the password lock screen. If you come across that situation, press and hold power and volume down button at once. Hold them for around 10 seconds. After that, when the screen goes blank, quickly push Bixby, power, and volume UP button simultaneously.
- As a result of the above step, you will be taken to the Android recovery screen. You can move among the options simply using the volume rocker. So, just go down and choose the option called “wipe data and factory reset.” In order to continue, you should press on the “power button.”
- Now, on the new screen appeared, you should press the option called “Yes.” That is to confirm the process of wiping data and factory resetting the device.
- Once that step is completed, you should go back to the menu. Then, press the power button so you can reboot the system. Please note that this process will take about 10 minutes. Then, it will reboot the device. You can configure your device with the required information. Then, the process will continue, and the device will be unlocked.
Main drawbacks of this method
- Please note that this method removes everything, including the Google and Samsung account linked to your phone. Also, the cache and memory will be erased. So, it is compulsory to create a backup of the existing data before performing this method.
Method 3: Unlock your Samsung S10 using Android Device Manager
If you want to unlock a Samsung S10 device, you can use Android Device Manager as well. This can bypass your Samsung S10 screen lock. So, to get it done, you should follow the steps to learn details. Before starting the process, however, it is important to enabling the Android Device Manager. To do that, you should first go to “Settings.” Then, go to “Device Administrators” and choose “Android Device Manager.” You should also enable the location services on your phone to help with the process.
- Now, the device linked to your Google Account will appear on the Device Manager. After that, you should select Samsung Galaxy S10 as the device model. So, it will locate your device.
- After that, you should press the option called “Erase.” Then, you should confirm the wiping of your device. This process will remotely erase all the potential screen locks on your Samsung S10 device.
Drawbacks associated with this method
You should know that this method is viable only if you have downloaded the services on the device. Also, the necessary settings must be enabled on it. Also, you should note that the Android Device Manager wipes all the data and settings on the respective device. So, it is compulsory to have a proper backup of your device’s data before starting the process.
Besides, let’s learn more about how to perform screen mirroring on Samsung S10 with ease.
Method 4: Unlock Samsung S10 using ‘Find My Mobile’ feature
In addition to the above three methods, you can try to Find my Mobile option on the device. In general, this feature is used to track down your Android device if it’s lost or misplaced. However, you can use the same tool to unlock Samsung S10 if the password is forgotten. Below is a simple guide to get it done.
- First, you should ensure that the “Find My Mobile” feature is enabled on the Samsung S10. To do that, go to “Settings” and then choose Biometrics and security. Then, go to Find my Phone. After signing into your Samsung account, you will see that the service is automatically enabled.
- Now, get another smartphone or a PC. Then, sign in to the exact Samsung account on which the “Find my Phone” is enabled. After that, on the interface’s right panel, you should click on the option called “Unlock.” Then, you should confirm to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S10.
So, that’s how to unlock Samsung S10 without Password.
Bonus tip: Changing the password on Samsung S10
It is pretty simple to change the password on your Samsung S10 device. After bypassing the lock screen of the device, you should set a different password on Samsung S10.
- First, you should unlock the Samsung S10 device and launch Settings.
- Then, go to “Lock Screen.”
- After that, select the option called “Lock Screen Type.”
- Now, choose the password lock system, and configure it. Then, please click on “Done” button to save the changes.
So, that’s how to get into Samsung s10 without password. As you can easily realize, Tenorshare 4uKey is the best method of all.