Do you want to know how to transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone 11? Probably that is why you have ended up reading this article. So, keep on reading and figure out the answer.
Upgrading from your old iPhone to a new one can be a really exciting feeling. When you upgrade from one device to another, the requirement of transferring files arises. That means, your old device has various files that need to be transferred to the newer device. Simply, you don’t want to lose the files in your older device just because you bought a new iPhone.
For most iPhone users, file transfer is a nightmare, and they want to make it easy. The truth is that most of the iOS device users don’t know about various ways of transferring data. The only way they know is using an iCloud or iTunes backup and restoring them to the new device. However, both of those methods are linked with a major disadvantage. They affect the existing data, and they don’t offer you the option of transferring selective files. Instead, you have to transfer the entire backup to the new device, and it becomes pretty annoying.
The purpose of this article, as we have mentioned before, is to explain how to transfer WhatsApp messages. We present you three options for you to consider, and you may choose one based on your situation.
Option 1. How to transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone 11 with 1-click using iTransor
As the best option to transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone 11, we introduce iTransor for WhatsApp. As we mentioned, this method allows you to transfer all the WhatsApp messages with a single-click operation. The best thing about this option is that it doesn’t require you to uninstall WhatsApp or reset the device.
With iTransor, you can easily transfer all the WhatsApp messages from one device to another. Mentioned below are some of the most significant functionalities associated with this tool, called iTransor for WhatsApp.
- It features a ‘Single-click‘ file transfer functionality for WhatsApp messages.
- iTransor for WhatsApp can transfer both messages and attachments from one device to another conveniently.
- It can transfer files between Android to Android, iPhones to iPhones, Android to iPhones, and iPhones to Androids, such as Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to iPhone 11.
- It doesn’t require you to delete the existing WhatsApp application on your device.
- Create a backup of the WhatsApp messages to your computer without affecting the existing data.
- You can use it to restore an already created WhatsApp message to any iPhone or Android device.
- You can use this special tool to transfer WhatsApp messages from the latest iPhones to any other model.
How to use iTransor and transfer WhatsApp Messages
Below are the steps to transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone 11 using iTransor for WhatsApp. Before you proceed to the steps, you should download and install iTransor for WhatsApp on your computer. Downloading iTransor is a completely safe process, so you don’t have to worry about it. It doesn’t collect your personal data or put your iPhone’s data at risk because the developers respect your privacy.
The installation process is very simple, and all you have to do is to follow the onscreen instructions. After the installation is completed, you can proceed to the steps mentioned below and transfer your data.
- 01. First, you should launch the iTransor for WhatsApp software which you have just installed on the computer. Once the home screen appears, you should click on the option called ‘Transfer WhatsApp Between Devices.’ Then, connect both new and old devices to the same computer. You should then click on the option called ‘Transfer‘ (which appears in the form of a button). You will then see that you are guided to the next level.
Please note that you can change the ‘Source‘ and ‘Destination‘ devices by hitting the ‘Switch‘ button. This becomes handy when you have to transfer data from the new device to the old and vice versa.
- 02. At the completion of the transferring process, you will be able to view the transferred data on the device.
Option 2. Transfer WhatsApp from one iPhone to another through iCloud
As you already know, iCloud is an official tool provided by Apple. It serves various purposes, and transferring of data is one of its main tasks. So, you can use the same tool to transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone 11. However, there is one major downside associated with this method. That means you will have to uninstall WhatsApp from your iPhone to get the data transferred. All the data that exist in the iCloud backup currently will be restored back to the new device. Moreover, this process will overwrite the existing iCloud data.
Mentioned below are the steps you should take in order to transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone 11. The best part of this way is that you don’t have to download any third-party software. Instead, you are using an official tool provided by Apple itself.
- 01. On your old iOS device, go to the option called ‘Settings.’ Then, choose the ‘iCloud‘ and then go to the ‘Backup‘ option. Then, go to the option called ‘Back up Now.’
- 02. At the completion of the backup, you should go to the new screen and activate it. But, have the activation is already done and the new device is configured? If so, you should erase all the contents and settings before proceeding. In order to get it done, you should go to ‘Settings‘ once again and select ‘General.’ Then, you should choose the option labeled ‘Reset’ and choose the ‘Erase All Contents and Settings‘ option.
- 03. Now, on the set-up screen, you will find some instructions until you get the section ‘Apps & Data.’ Then, you should choose the option called ‘Restore from iCloud Backup‘ option. Then, you should let the restoration process to get completed, so you have to be patient.
Option 3. Use iTunes to transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone 11
This is another method of transferring data from one device to another. Just like the previous process, this tool (iTunes) is offered by Apple itself too. One of the most significant drawbacks associated with iTunes is that it too overwrites the existing data on the device. Well, if you are still interested in this method, follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- 01. As the first step, you should connect the old iPhone into the computer. Be sure that you use the original USB cable in order to prevent potential connectivity errors. After that, you should launch iTunes on the same computer.
- 02. Now that you have opened iTunes, you should go to the ‘Device‘ icon and then choose ‘Summary.’ Then, go to the option called ‘Back Up Now‘ and wait for a while until the backup process is completed.
- 03. You can now turn the new iOS device normally and get it connected to the computer.
- 04. Once the device is connected properly to the computer, open iTunes on the computer, then you should choose the option called ‘Restore Backup.’
- 05. After that, you should choose the exact iTunes backup you intend to restore on the new iPhone. Then, click on the option labeled ‘Restore‘ and wait for the process to complete. You should then wait until the process is completed. Make sure that you don’t unplug the iPhone until the process is completed.
- 06. You can then login to your WhatsApp account on the new iOS device. Use your new device with the phone number.
- 07. At a certain point, you will be prompted to restore the previous chats. Just tap on the option called ‘OK.’ All the conversations you made on WhatsApp will then be restored to the new iOS device.
Besides, if you wish to find out how to backup WhatsApp contacts, click to read more.
That’s it. You can now see the WhatsApp messages on your new device. As we have mentioned before, both of the official methods offered by Apple cause data loss. So, if you are worried about losing the existing data, iTunes and iCloud may not be the best options. That is exactly when you should seek the assistance of a tool like iTransor for WhatsApp. With such a tool, you can selectively transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone 11. If you need further information related to this matter, please let us know in the comments section below.