Due to one reason or another, you may have to switch from your iOS device to an Android. For instance, assume that you are going to switch from an iPhone to a Huawei device. One of the main issues you might face when it comes to such a switch is transferring app data. You will find it to be pretty challenging, particularly when it comes to transferring WhatsApp data. For many novice users, transferring files between two different platforms is an uphill task. Recently, we have received several queries from our readers about how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei. So, we thought of composing an article explaining how to do it.
One of the main issues associated with transferring data from an iPhone to Android is finding a compatible medium. Creating a backup of your iOS data using a tool like iCloud is a pretty straightforward task. However, the problem arises when it comes to the restoration process. That’s because merging an iCloud backup with an Android device is a challenging task that demands a lengthy process. In a nutshell, restoring your WhatsApp data into Huawei is not that easy if you take the conventional path.
However, the good news is that there are several ways to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei. Let’s explain those solutions then.
Besides, for people who would like to figure out how to remove the Honor lock screen, click to read more.
Part 1: Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei without the help of a backup
As per the experience we had, we consider this method to be the most convenient and reliable option. In this case, we use special third-party software called iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp. This tool is developed solely to make data transferring between devices easier, even for beginners. iTransor is capable of eliminating most of the hurdles during the process and gives you pleasant user experience. This tool is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms.
With that said, let’s take a look at the most notable features associated with iMyFone iTransor.
- iTransor lets you transfer WhatsApp data easily from one device to another regardless of the platform. For instance, it can transfer data from Android to Android, iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android, and vice-versa.
- You can use it to create a full backup of all the WhatsApp data for free.
- It also allows you to restore the backup data on the device whenever there is a requirement.
- This is a convenient software thanks to its friendly user-interface. In fact, it lets you transfer data between devices only with a few steps.
- It is designed to be perfectly compatible with all Android phones and iPhones.
Below is how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei. We explain it in step-by-step mode to make it convenient for beginners.
- First of all, you should download & install iMyFone iTransor on your computer. Launch the program to see the home screen. Then, you should choose the option ‘Transfer WhatsApp between Devices.’ This option is available from the list of options located on the main window.
- Now, get both the devices (your iPhone and Huawei device) connected to the same computer. Make sure that you use the original USB cables provided by the manufacturer to avoid any mishaps. Also, you should unlock iPhone and put Android device on USB debugging mode so that iTransor will detect them. Your iPhone (where the WhatsApp data is located) should be ‘Source‘ device, and Huawei should be the ‘Destination‘ device. If the order is incorrect, you can click on ‘Switch‘ so you can rectify it.
- Now that the devices are connected properly and detected by iTransor click on the ‘Transfer‘ button. This will start the data transfer process, so keep the devices connected and untouched until the process is completed. At the successful completion of the process, you will see a notification on the screen.
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei using backup
In addition to the previous method, you can use iTransor to backup your WhatsApp messages to the computer. This should be done before transferring them to a Huawei device. Mentioned below are the steps to follow to do that.
- Launch iMyFone iTransor on your computer and then click on the option called ‘Backup WhatsApp on Devices.’ This is located in the main menu itself. Then, connect your iPhone into the computer with the assistance of the original USB cable provided by the manufacturer. Wait for a while so that iMyFone iTransor will detect the program.
- Then, you should click on the option called ‘Backup.’ This option will start creating the backups of your WhatsApp messages on the device. After the process, you can disconnect the iPhone from Computer. This should be done once you see the notification.
- Go back to the main page of the software once again. You should see the option called ‘Restore WhatsApp to Devices.’ Just click on it and choose the backup you have just created. Then, hit the button labeled ‘Next.’
- Make the connection between your Huawei device and computer, and then enable its USB debugging mode. This is done and then iTransor will recognize the device correctly and proceed.
- Click on the option labeled ‘Restore.’ Then, you should wait for a while, so the program starts to restore the backup (WhatsApp messages) to Huawei.
- Within a couple of minutes, you can see that the WhatsApp messages are restored to your Huawei device. That means the WhatsApp messages which were saved on your iPhone will be transferred to Huawei.
Part 2: Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei using AirMore (for free)
Using AirMore is another easy and free method that can be used to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei. AirMore comes as a free app that makes switching between devices easier. Transferring data from one device to another is a walk in the park with this method. One of the main benefits of this method is that it is compatible with any platform. You can transfer WhatsApp data between devices using the simple steps that are mentioned below.
- 01. First, you should install the AirMore app on your iPhone. You can get it done through Apple’s App Store. Then, you should install the same app on your Huawei device as well through Google Play Store. Also, ensure that both of the devices are connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network.
- 02. You should now launch the app on both of the devices and then tap on ‘More.’
- 03. Tap on the option called ‘Phone Transfer‘ on any of the devices so you can proceed to next. The app will start searching for devices that are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- 04. Now, on your iPhone, you will be able to see the Huawei device’s name. Just tap on the name and then tap on the option called ‘Accept.’
- 05. Both the devices are now connected, and the transferring process can be started. In order to transfer an item, you should select the respective item and tap on the option called ‘Send.’ It is located towards the bottom of the screen.
To complete this process successfully, you must have a reliable and strong network without any interruption. This is true, particularly when you have to transfer larger files or multiple files.
Part 3: What is the best way to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei?
As you already know, transferring WhatsApp data from an iOS device to Android is not that simple. If you don’t have the correct tool, you will find the transferring process to be very difficult. This is particularly true because of the compatibility issues with two different platforms. Without the correct tool, transferring will take a very long time, and sometimes, the process may not be completed. So, choosing the best tool our of the rest is important. As per the experience we had, we consider Dr.Fone WhatsApp Transfer as the best tool.
Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer is an exceptionally convenient and powerful tool that comes with various useful features. With the assistance of dr.fone, you can easily transfer all the social media app data between devices easily.
The most notable feature associated with dr.fone – WhatsApp Transfer is that it comes with a user-friendly interface. That means even a novice user can use this tool without any hassle and get the job done.
The other important thing associated with this software is that it doesn’t drop the quality of the data. The transferred data will be in original quality. Apart from transferring WhatsApp messages between devices directly, it can create backups of your data. Later on, you can restore the respective backup to a different device if required.
Features of dr.fone – WhatsApp Transfer
Here are the most notable features of this software for your reference.
- It can synchronize your iOS device’s WhatsApp into any other device regardless of the platform.
- It can create backups of other social apps like WeChat, LINE, Viber, etc. that exist in your device.
- Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer can restore any of the items located in WhatsApp backup to any device.
- It allows you to export data selectively instead of exporting the entire backup.
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei or other devices using dr.fone – WhatsApp Transfer
- Get dr.fone software downloaded and installed on your computer and launch it. Then, go to the option ‘WhatsApp Transfer‘ if you are using a Windows computer. If you are using a Mac, you should choose the option ‘Backup & Restore.’
- Now get both the devices connected to your device. Make sure that you use original USB cables for this purpose. Once the program detects both the devices, you should go to WhatsApp and choose the ‘Transfer WhatsApp Messages‘ option.
- Now, click on the option labeled ‘Transfer‘ so the process will start. Please note that the existing WhatsApp messages on your destination device will be deleted.
- As the final step, just wait for the transferring process to be completed. After the process, you will see a confirmation window as well.
So, that’s it about how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei or any other Android device. Please let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.