It is very important to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android if you are going ahead with changing your smartphone. WhatsApp Business is a very crucial application for the small business holders who carry out a large part of their business operations with the help of the communication services. WhatsApp Business facilitates the connection between the Business and the customers and thus is different from the standard WhatsApp application that is meant for general communication use. Read on to know how you can shift the app with all of its data, and before that, let’s know why it is a task.
Why is it difficult to move applications between iOS and Android?
To transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android is a complicated process, as has been suggested by a lot of users. Many of them reported a lot of inconveniences that happened when trying to login to their WhatsApp Business user account on the new Android device and saw that the older data doesn’t get transferred automatically.
The reason behind all of this is the operational differences between the two OS- iOS and Android. IOS is compatible with only the iPhone and other Apple devices, while the Android OS can be run smoothly over a wide variety of smartphones. Now, none of these operating systems provides an easy way to enable the exchange of data between them. So it becomes inevitable that one has to take help from third-party sources.
Now, without any further ado, let’s move to the next part of the article, where we will tell you the different ways you can choose from for moving the WhatsApp Business app from an iOS phone to the Android one.
1. iTransor for WhatsApp – Move the WhatsApp data directly
To transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android appears like an impossible task, but not anymore. We introduce you to amazing software named iTransor for WhatsApp, which makes the whole job of transferring the app data from one OS to another easier. The software has two versions- free and full. Let see some of the great services that iTransor offers:
- It lets you transfer WhatsApp data between iOS and Android.
- You can create a backup of the WhatsApp data from the iOS and Android over a PC.
- It allows you to restore the WhatsApp data from the backup too over either of the iOS or Android devices.
- You can also export the WhatsApp backup into other formats like CSV/XLS and HTML.
- It is compatible with both the Windows OS of version 7 and beyond as well as Mac OS of version 10.7 and beyond.
We strongly suggest that you try the full version of the software which has a plethora of advanced features that you will miss out on with the free version. The software makes up for the absence of an official method for allowing the data transfer between two different OS. It is very easy to work with iTransor, where you just have to carry out three simple steps after you download the software on a PC and successfully install it to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android.
1. In the first step, you need to connect both of the devices to a PC. Use the original USBs of the respective phones for connecting them with the PC.
2. Run the iTransor software on that PC.
3. The Android phone might ask you to enable the feature of USB debugging where you have to select the mode of File Transfer then. Go to the notification bar and do it from there.
4. Unlock the screen of the iOS device and then select the option Trust for allowing the PC connection. Check that you have selected the correct source as well as the destination.
5. We suggest that before we move on to the next step, you must back up all the WhatsApp data because it will get wiped out after the transfer is successful.
1. Upon prompting, click the option of WhatsApp Business.
2. iTransor will now have both the devices installed with a custom version of the Business app. The program hereby becomes able to access its data, which has to be transferred and ensure its safety.
3. Do the above by following the instructions as they appear on the screen.
1. All you have to do now is waiting until the data transfer finishes. The time for the task will depend upon the volume of the data being transferred. Hold on for some time.
2. Once the transfer is completed, all the data in the source device can be found in the Android phone like chats, voice notes, images, videos, catalogs, and all the other types of data.
3. You can now safely disconnect the devices from the PC.
Wasn’t it simple? The greater chunk of the process will be waiting as the software will automatically transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android. The software gives great results, and we suggest that you give a shot to the other features of the iTransor for WhatsApp.
Use iTransor for exporting the WhatsApp chat
As we already mentioned above, you can carry out the export function for your WhatsApp Business with the iTransor software. The process for exporting the WhatsApp chats is a very easy and intuitive one. Let’s see the method for doing so with the software:
1. Establish a connection between iOS and a PC. Also, make sure that that PC is able to get access to the data of the iOS. Start with creating a backup of all the WhatsApp data on that device by clicking the option of Back up WhatsApp on Devices mode.
2. At this step, click the option Restore/ Export WhatsApp Backup. From the list that emerges, select the right backup, which you just created.
3. Now start selecting the particular WhatsApp chats that you wish to export. Find the desired chats, and you can also look through them and the media attached to make sure that they are the right ones that you want to transfer.
4. You can even select a particular data from the chats for exporting. Once you have selected the required data, click the option of Export and then wait till the export of the files is done.
5. Now, you can view all the exported files on the PC. Send them to the Android device through Bluetooth, cloud storage, or the email service.
2. MobileTrans WhatsApp Transfer – Transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android in 1-Click
If you are willing to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android, then the process can be made much faster with this great software called MobileTrans WhatsApp Transfer. It is going to be a one-stop solution for all your data transfer needs, and you can do it over a range of PC and mobile devices. Let see the features of this useful software:
- You can transfer the WhatsApp data from any iOS device like an iPhone, iPod, or iPad to an Android or the other way round too.
- The transfer happens in just a single click making the process very fast.
- You don’t have to worry about data loss at any stage. Thus it’s a secure solution.
- It not just the WhatsApp data, but data of other social apps can also be transferred by this software.
- You can exchange the data of other communication apps like Line, WeChat, Kik, and Viber between two iOS devices.
- It not only creates a backup of the WhatsApp messages and restores them, but also facilitates the smooth transition of photos, messages, and contacts between two devices.
- You can download the software both over Windows OS as well as Mac PC.
Now, let’s see the method of using MobileTrans to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android:
1. Begin with downloading the software on a PC and properly install it. Launch the app and then click on the option WhatsApp Transfer.
2. Connect the iOS as well as the Android device to the PC. Hit the option of Transfer WhatsApp Messages. The software will now begin detecting the connected devices.
3. In the window that appears now, hit the option of Start. Click over Yes for proceeding. You have to keep both the devices and the PC connected until the end of the process.
4. Soon, you will see that all the data has been successfully transferred from the source to the target device.
Export the WhatsApp Business data from iOS to Android manually
You must know that if you opt to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android manually, then you will be able to transfer the WhatsApp chats. You must be aware that:
- The method is not meant for transferring all the data like the solutions we talked about above. It can only facilitate accessing the WhatsApp messages over the Android device.
- The chats won’t be accessible directly over the WhatsApp app. You will need third-party apps like the text viewer for reading the messages.
- One advantage of the method is that you will be able to view the WhatsApp chat log over other devices like PC or Tablet too.
You can carry out this method just with the phone and a few steps. We are going to tell you how to do it manually with the help of an email client. So, for beginning with this method, you need to have an email account active on your iOS device. This email account must also be accessible on the Android device.
Let’s move to the main method now:
1. Open the WhatsApp Business app on the main device and open the target chat. Swipe left over the conversation. Hit the button More.
2. An info page related to that chat will appear. Tap the button Export and then select the option of Attach Media if you want the images to be exported along too. Select the app of Mail from the application list that appears.
3. Enter your email address to compose it for yourself. Hit Send.
4. For big chats and large attachments, you might have to shift to using the Mail Drop. Tap on the option if it happens so.
5. Now open the same email on the Android device over a suitable email client or an appropriate text file viewer.
6. You are done.
There are certain downsides of this method:
- It takes a lot of time for the voluminous data transfer.
- It would take even longer for big chats. So use this method only to transfer short chats.
- The method won’t work for users from Germany.
Conclusion on How to Transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android
So these were the three methods you can use to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to Android. The two software – iTransor for WhatsApp and MobileTrans can be your best bet since they give assured results, and you don’t have to put in much effort given the automatic route they facilitate. Let us know about your experience using them. The manual method can be your choice anytime but will take a lot of time. We hope to have helped!