Samsung A10 FRP bypass is a pretty popular term among those who use Android devices. If you fall into that category and are looking for a solution, keep reading this article. Here, we will explain how to perform a Samsung A10 FRP bypass in two easy steps. The top best thing is that it lets you do it without having any knowledge of coding.
For your information, we explain two methods to get it done. However, not both of those methods are equally easy. One method is very convenient, and the other one is somewhat complicated. So, if you prefer convenience, speed, and user-friendliness, choose the first method. But if you can spend more time and tolerate some complexity, you can use the second method.
What is FRP?
Have you performed a factory reset on an Android device without the owner’s authorization? If that is the case, you will see that the FRP will popup with a specific message. It says, “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
So, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is a unique security feature built for Android devices. This feature is available on Android tablets and smartphones that have Android 5.1 or newer. As a result of this feature, intruders cannot use your device even if they forcefully factory reset it.
Why do you need FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Factory Reset Protection can be used to prevent potential thefts or similar threats associated with Android devices. That means FRP is introduced as a security feature for Android devices. If you’re an ordinary Android user, you will not be able to remove it unless you take extra steps. Now that you have a general idea about it. Let’s learn about its functionality.
How does Factory Reset Protection (FRP) work on Android?
In this part, we will explain how FRP works on an Android device. In fact, this feature is automatically activated on your Android device. It gets activated when you configure your Google account on the device. At the completion of the process, you cannot just force reset the device unless you have the PIN code. As a result, the data files stored in the device will be protected.
However, assume that the owner of the device wants to reset the Android mobile device forcefully. In that case, the FRP lock will display a special message on the screen. It says, “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.” In addition to that, what if the owner cannot verify the respective Google account? In that case, he won’t be able to access the device. That is under general circumstances.
Important things you should know about FRP
We have introduced the FRP lock in the above paragraphs. Now, in this part, we explain some important information about FRP.
01. If you want to perform a factory reset on your device, you must remember the Google account. That means you must remember the corresponding Gmail and its password. That is specifically because you will have to present them at the end of the process.
02. What if you want to perform a factory reset on your device, but you have forgotten the password? In that case, there is a standard method to reset it. Mentioned below is how to get it done.
- First, you should reset the Google password.
- Then, you should remove the Google Account from the Android device before resetting the device.
03. Have you reset the Android device, and you don’t remember the Google Account or its password? If yes, please follow below simple guide.
- If you know the username of the respective account, just reset the password. Please note that it may even take up to 24 hours for the new password to synchronize. Once the password is verified with all the other registered devices, verify the Google Account. You can do it with the new password now.
- If you have multiple Google accounts, and you don’t remember the one you have used? If so, you should try to log onto the Android Device Manager with each of those accounts. Then, you can check with which account the respective device is registered.
- If you have no idea about the Google account username, what can you do? If that is the case, please send the device to an authorized Android device center. Also, you will have to submit the proof of purchase. They will use a unique type of tool and reopen the device so you can use it back.
Two Methods to Perform Samsung A10 FRP Bypass
As you might have understood, bypassing FRP is not that easy if you don’t remember the password. However, if you use a professional tool like Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, you can get it done easily. So, this could be the most efficient and convenient way to perform a Samsung A10 FRP bypass. If you have already reset the device and locked by Google, you can use this tool to unlock it. Mentioned below are some of the notable features included in this top FRP bypass tool.
- It can remove any type of Android protection such as pattern, Android password, PIN, and even Fingerprint lock.
- You can disable FRP lock and unlock the device in a one-click operation.
- Remove the corresponding Google account from your Samsung device.
- You can use it to remove any type of password without any issue.
Please follow below simple guide to use this tool.
- First, please download it on your PC. Then, you must install the software. Then, you should connect the device with the same PC. Make sure that you use a reliable USB cable to get it done.
- After that, you should connect your device with your PC using a USB cable. Then, you should select the option called “Remove Google Lock (FRP).” Then, please click the “start” button so you can initiate the process.
- Next, you will have to enter the device details. You can use the available drop-down menus to do that. Then, click on “Next.”
- At the completion of this step, you should put the device on download mode. The instructions will be displayed on the screen. Just follow those instructions.
- Then, Tenoreshare will configure your device as a fresh one. Please just register under a new Google Account, and FRP will not popup.
2. Use FRP Bypass APK to perform a Samsung A10 FRP bypass
First, you should connect the device with a solid internet connection. Then, you should turn the device on and then go back to the welcome page. You can then enter the SIM card. Make sure that you don’t enter the pin code at this stage. Just wait for a couple of minutes. Then, take the SIM card out and press the power button. That will turn off the screen.
- Now, tap on the power button so you can unlock the device.
- Then, you should tap on the notification logo.
- Go to Notification setting and select see more. After that, go to the most recent and select All. Go to YouTube and choose the In-App Notification setting.
- Now, go to History & privacy and select Terms of Service. After that, a browser welcome page will be visible.
- Now, go to https://bit.ly/2TUQPF8. You should download the FRP Bypass app.
- Once you have done that, please choose the option called Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Now, choose the version of the app that should work with the Android version.
- Now, make sure to install the APK file associated with Google Account Manager.
- You should move back once again to the FRP bypass app. Then, you should click Bypass FRP.
- After that, you should tap on three dots. Then, choose the browser sign-in.
- Now, make sure to provide a Google account. Then, restart your device.
- Well, you have bypassed the FRP lock now. Then, you will be able to use the device without FRP.
That’s it. If you have further questions related to the Samsung A10 FRP bypass, please let us know.