There are many individuals who want to learn how to spoof Pokémon Go due to various reasons. Well, most of them say that Pokémon Go spoofing on Android or iOS is difficult because the game’s algorithm is smart. In that case, one should use a smarter tool or a solution to beat the algorithm of Pokémon Go. The good news is that we have everything explained here. So, continue reading.
The requirement of Pokémon Go spoofing
Before we learn how to spoof Pokémon Go, it is better to get a glimpse of its basics. You may already know that Pokémon Go is a game developed to function based on AR (Augmented Reality). As per the concept of the game, the players are supposed to stand up and move physically to play. The more you walk, the more Pokémon characters you can catch. To get it done, you should walk out of the house and even visit public places. For instance, you will have to go to parks, cafes, etc. and find Pokémon characters. In the beginning, this was a really exciting concept, and mobile gamers embraced the concept warmheartedly. However, many individuals are now looking for alternative, easy ways to play Pokémon Go instead of going out.
What if you want to have more Pokémon characters in your collection but still don’t want to go out? In that case, the best option is to perform a GPS spoofing on your device. Pokémon Go spoofing will ensure that you don’t get up from your couch but still play the game. Spoofing will make the Pokémon Go app to believe that you play the game from a different place. As a result, you will be able to catch more Pokémon Go characters and unlock more potentials. It goes without saying that spoofing makes you play the game without walking out but still extend the collection.
Part 1: Pokémon Go spoofing for Android
Pokémon Go is played by both Android and iOS device users. Having understood that, we have composed this article explaining how to spoof Pokémon Go on Android and iOS devices. In this part of the article, we explain about Pokémon Go spoofing for Android. So, if you are an Android user, you can go through this section and learn what you need. If you are an iOS user, however, you can skip this section and read Part 02.
01. Pokémon Go spoofing with a VPN
VPN or Virtual Private Network is one of the safest and effective methods for Pokémon Go spoofing on Android. A VPN makes your original IP address undetectable and replace it with a totally different one. With a VPN, you can change your IP address to any desired location (even a different continent). The other advantage associated with a VPN is that they provide you an encrypted connection. That is a very effective way to minimize the potential risks of getting a ban from Pokémon Go. In addition to changing the location alone, it allows you to play Pokémon Go that is location-specific.
There are plenty of VPNs if you perform an internet search. However, before choosing a VPN, it is important to read their reviews and use the most reliable options only. Nord VPN, IP Vanish, and Express VPN are some good examples for VPNs you can use without any trouble. The VPNs we have mentioned here have a similar type of performance. All of those apps are compatible with Android. They let you choose the most appropriate server and hide your real IP address. Mentioned below is how to spoof Pokémon Go on Android with a VPN.
- First, you should install Pokémon Go on your device and log into your profile. If you have already done it, you should proceed to install a VPN now. Pretty much all the VPNs offer a trial period for you to get an idea about the performance.
- You can close the Pokémon Go app from running in the background now. As a result, it will not detect that there is a VPN installed. You can now launch the VPN app now and see the list of servers. Here, you can choose a location (it can be a country or a city).
- Now, as the third step, you should launch Pokémon Go on your device. This step will spoof your location automatically. Access the new location and play it as you wish.
02. How to spoof Pokémon Go with Fake GPS Go on Android?
If you are using an Android device, there is no shortage of apps to fake your location. Most of these apps can be used on your Android devices even without rooting them. All you need is to unlock the Developer Options on the device and use a fake location. In this case, you can use the app called Fake GPS Go and pin the location to your website. This app will pin the current location to any desired place. Mentioned below are the steps to do it.
- First, access the “Settings” app on your device. Then, go to “System” and choose the “About Phone” option. After that, you should tap on the option called “Build Number” seven consecutive times. This option will unlock the option called “Developer Options” on your device.
- You can now launch your Fake GPS Go app on the device. If prompted, make sure that you grant access to its demands. Then, go to the option called “Settings” and choose “Developer Options.” Turn the option on. You can now go to Mock Location App and choose the option called Fake GPS Go. This will grant access to change the actual location of the device anywhere you wish.
- After Fake GPS Go gained access, you can go to the app and change the location. Once that is done, you can launch Pokémon Go and see the new location and play in it.
03. Use the option called Fake GPS Free
If you are looking for a free way to create a fake location on your Android, try this one. This app is a lightweight one, and it doesn’t slow your device. Fake GPS Free has recently released a new version, but many users say that it has some issues. But, the overall performance of the older app is pretty good. So, we recommend you use this app with a great deal of awareness about the potential risks.
- First, go to the “Settings” of your device and access its “Developer Options.” To access it, you should tap on the build number for seven consecutive times. After that, you should go to the “Play Store” and download the app called “Fake GPS Free.”
- Now that the app is downloaded and installed, you should go to “Settings” once again. Then, choose the option called “Developer Options” and tap on the feature mock location app. This will grant access for the Fake GPS Free app to function properly on your device.
- You can now launch your Fake GPS Free application to change the original location to anywhere. In addition to that, it allows you to zoom in or out the map and mark the new location.
- After spoofing the location, you will be able to see a notification as well. All you need is to close the GPS app and launch Pokémon Go.
So, that’s it about spoofing Pokémon Go. You can try any of those options and check if you can play Pokémon Go on your Android.
Part 2: Pokémon Go spoofing for iOS
As we have mentioned before, this article is written focusing on both iOS and Android users. So, if you are an iOS device user, this section is just for you. Just like with Android devices, we explain several solutions to address this issue and play Pokémon Go.
01. Pokémon Go spoofing for iOS using iMyFone AnyTo
iMyFone AnyTo is a powerful tool that shows very impressive performance. This app is specifically designed to fake the locations on your device. With its assistance, you can play Pokémon Go without getting up from your couch.
Features of iMyFone AnyTo
- It allows you to enable instant GPS location changes without experiencing any restriction.
- It allows you to do Pokémon Go spoofing without jailbreaking your iOS device.
- Apart from Pokémon Go, it supports other games that are played based on location.
- You can map a route as you wish and move at a speed that is convenient for you.
- It is compatible with all the iOS devices, including the latest.
- It can help you to fix the issue of how to change location on Bumble and how to create a Custom Location on Instagram too.
How to spoof Pokémon Go on your iOS device using iMyFone AnyTo
Here are the steps to follow in order to do Pokémon Go spoofing on your iOS device.
- First, download iMyFone AnyTo on your computer and get it installed.
- Connect your iOS device to the same computer using an original USB cable. Then, click on “Trust This computer” when prompted on your device.
- Once the map is loaded, you can choose the “Teleport Mode.” Then, you can zoom out and find a location. If not, you can even enter coordinates manually.
- You will now see an option called “Move” on the sidebar. Just click on it to relocate.
- You can open Pokémon Go now and see that the location is successfully spoofed. Once the app is started, you can explore the app and learn the other benefits as well.
You can use it to change the locations of other AR games that requires to access location.
02. Use dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS)
dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) is another powerful and feature-rich app that can spoof your real location. With this app, you can spoof location successfully and play Pokémon Go without any security issue at all. As long as you use it wisely, Pokémon Go will not change this app’s existence. The interface of this app is very friendly, and it makes things easier, even for a novice. Apart from mocking a location, it can simulate walking between different spots. So, dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) is perfect for playing a location-based game like Pokémon Go.
Features of dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS)
- You can use this app to mock the location on Pokémon Go & enable Grindr fake GPS with ease.
- You can simply connect your iPhone to the system through its desktop app.
- Add any number of locations as you wish and mock your real location.
- You can use it to choose any location on earth either by entering the name or entering coordinates.
- Pokémon Go will not detect the existence of dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) app.
- This app can even stimulate your movements between multiple sports. It can even stimulate the speed of movements.
- You don’t need to jailbreak the device in order to install this app. So, that’s a huge bonus for those who are concerned about the safety of their iOS devices.
03. ThinkSky iTools
iTools is a utility tool for iPhones. It has a large range of features, and they allow you to manage the device easily. You don’t want to jailbreak your iOS device in order to install this app on it. One of the major drawbacks associated with this tool is that it doesn’t have an official iOS app. So, you will have to use it through the desktop app. After connecting the device to the iTools, you can make use of the feature called “Virtual Location.” It will work as a spoofing app for Pokémon Go.
This option is pretty reliable in most of the cases, regardless of what your actual location may be. Its map interface allows you to pin any location you want. However, the free version of this tool allows you to use fake locations only for three times.
Well, that’s about Pokémon Go spoofing on your iPhone or Android device. You may go through the options and choose the most appropriate option based on your device. If you have better solutions, please let us know in the comments section below. Good luck!