Have you faced the Pokemon Go soft ban and looking for a way to remove it? If so, you are just about to find the most practical solutions to overcome that situation. So, let’s go ahead and learn the solutions.
Pokémon Go, as you may already know, is a game based on location factors. It does allow you to play the favorite tiny monster game when you’re out and about strolling around. It allows you to gain first-hand experience in hunting for Pokémon. That is in addition to competing against trainers and gym leaders.
The features of the game are heavily reliant on the location as well as the distances that are traveled. In that case, players attempt to stealthily employ ways that take advantage of their geographical positions in their game. This is accomplished through the use of GPS spoofing tools as well as third-party software.
If you are detected, you will receive a lenient punishment. Let’s take a closer look at what this entails and how to prevent it.
Introduction to Pokemon Go Soft Ban
Those who breach the rules of Pokémon Go will be subjected to a “soft ban“. In fact, it is a penalty implemented by Niantic. Generally, the restriction lasts only a few minutes at the maximum and up to 12 hours at the most.
It differs from the traditional ban, which lasts for a longer period of time and is occasionally permanent. The term “soft ban” essentially acts as a warning to players. It is notifying them of a harsher punishment that awaits them when they continue their bad behavior. So, that’s a basic introduction to Soft Ban implemented by Pokemon Go.
How to Learn if You Are Facing a Pokemon Go Soft Ban?
Even if you get a soft ban from Pokemon Go, that doesn’t necessarily mean huge trouble. However, you should consider it as a warning. Even with a warning, you will get a chance to play the game with some annoying conditions.
For instance, you will experience a couple of nuisances during the play. So, the gaming will become somewhat annoying.
Basically, they make the game unplayable for you for the duration of the suspension period.
There is an obvious sign that a game has been soft banned. As per that is t Pokémon would become uncatchable over a period of time. Every individual Pokémon you come across will be able to escape the Pokéball and flee in an instant. It will also become impossible to pilfer items from Pokéstops, get awards, or win Gym fights under this restriction. In the end, you may decide to just quit the game. And, you will wait for the specific ban to be removed.
Besides, here are the top ways for Pokemon Go Spoofing on Android & iOS for your reference.
What Will Impose a Pokemon Go Soft Ban?
Now that you know what the Pokemon Go soft ban is. Let’s learn the reasons behind it. Knowing the potential reasons behind it will help you avoid those bans. So, let’s go ahead and learn the reasons behind it.
Well, assume that there are players who are found to be in violation of the game’s rules and policies. In that case, the respective individuals will be subject to a soft ban from Niantic. Listed below are the most common causes that might result in a fine or other punishment.
● GPS Spoofing and Rapid Changes in the Location
With each new update, more of these tactics are being addressed. That will result in a gradual increase in the potential of the Pokemon Go soft ban. They (Niantic) consider unexpected changes in location to be suspicious. This is true particularly when it comes to travels that occur across long distances.
The ability to share accounts across numerous devices helps users to take advantage of their geographical location. If players log into devices in various regions, that’s considered to be pretty suspicious activity.
● Playing when You Are on the Highway
They are unable to tell if a person is driving or not. Because of that, they block you from playing while you’re traveling at speeds more than 50 kilometers per hour. That is considered a measure of safety implemented by Niantic.
It’s true that there is no predetermined time punishment for each infringement. However, it is well known that location spoofing will result in the longest penalty in the game.
What Should You Do to Remove the Pokemon Go Soft Ban?
There are many individuals who want to know how to lift the Pokemon Go soft ban. In fact, the main purpose of this article is to explain the solutions to it. If you are one of those users and wonder how to do that, keep reading. We will explain all those methods to you. Several individuals have used these methods and claim that they have succeeded. That said, mentioned below is how to do that.
- First, go back through your processes and try to figure out what could have caused the restriction.
- Once you have done that, undo everything you’ve done to take advantage of the game. Consider the following scenario: If you utilized a GPS Spoofer, you should teleport once again to the original position. That should be done before attempting to play a game.
- After that, you may start playing Pokémon Go.
- Next, go a short stroll to a Pokestop.
- As quickly as you get to the Pokéstop, turn it around and close it. You won’t be able to get any awards while you are on a soft ban suspension. Continue to repeat this procedure until you are allowed to get your prizes. That specifically indicates that you have been removed from the soft ban list.
It is possible that you will need more than 30 attempts to complete the final stage. Every individual’s experience is unique. Some believe that the frequency of re-trials is determined by the seriousness of the crime.
What Can You Do to Avoid a Soft Ban?
Well, any player should know what to do to avoid the Pokemon Go soft ban. That will be helpful in paying unnecessary penalties. So, let’s go ahead and learn what you can do about it.
You must utilize the appropriate GPS spoofing technologies in order to prevent being barred from playing the game. Foneazy MockGo is a proven software application that iPhone users may use with a lower danger. That minimizes the risk of being soft-banned than other similar applications.
The manner in which it shifts locations is natural and prevents it from being identified as suspicious activity. What happens is that the program mimics GPS movement anywhere along the entered path, maintaining a walking speed.
And that is exactly how it works. As soon as the program is launched, you will be able to change the pace.
Take the Following Steps to Create a Fictitious Place Using MockGo:
- First and foremost, seek the button labeled “download” and follow the instructions to install the program. After you have finished installing the application, launch it and then connect the iPhone to the same computer.
- Assume that you have linked the phone correctly. After that, just go to the main page and choose Start. That is to show the actual position of your phone on the respective map.
- By engaging in Teleport mode, you will be able to teleport to a new place. Clickable buttons should appear in the top-right area of your screen, and they should be easily accessible.
- After that, in the search field, type in the coordinates. If not, you can even enter the address of the respective location you wish to visit. After that, you should press the Go button.
- You will then be led to the desired spot from there on out. Make certain that the location is the one you wanted.
- Last but not least, you should click the option “Move Here” to proceed. After that, you should teleport the device to a new place on your network.
The modified coordinates will stay in effect until you either restart the respective device. If not, the same will stay until you restart the program to reset the location. After completing all the locations and accomplishing your tasks, you can rest it to the original location. When teleporting the GPS, it is important to remember to adhere to the cooldown timetable.
The Bottom Line
Being a Pokemon Go soft ban is not something to be taken lightly. It makes the game unusable for an unspecified period of time. Such an approach may be extremely inconvenient and frustrating.
It is the most serious offense to be detected using GPS spoofing apps and external software recklessly. That is because such actions will be flagged by the game as suspicious behavior.
Avoiding this may be accomplished by employing the appropriate tools. That means the tools that are similar to MockGo, an app that mimics the actions similar to walking. That is much better rather than teleporting to certain other cities in a matter of seconds. If you move to a totally different location suddenly, Niantic will most probably classify it as suspicious behavior. They have obvious reasons to do so.
So, even if you use such location spoofing apps, be sure to use them with good sense. Also, we encourage our readers to use location spoofing apps responsibly. We never encourage you to fake locations for scams or any other illegal activities.
So, that’s all about the Pokemon Go soft ban. We welcome any and all comments and recommendations regarding this post. So, please feel free to share them with us in the comments box below!