Pokemon Go Nox has become popular among AR game enthusiasts who love to play POGO on a PC. If you love the concept of playing Pokemon Go on your PC, this article contains some precious information.
It goes without saying that Pokemon Go has become incredibly popular among gaming enthusiasts. In fact, Pokemon Go often (abbreviated POGO) is a game based on AR (Augmented Reality) technology. This game is developed by Niantic, and it has very interesting gameplay as well. As per the gameplay, players are supposed to catch Pokemon that exist near the respective locations. However, if you want to catch more Pokemon characters, you are supposed to walk here and there physically. The more you walk around, the more Pokemon you will be able to catch. This is a pretty convenient task for those who play Pokemon through their smartphones. However, if you play Pokemon Go on your PC, you cannot necessarily walk here and there to catch Pokemon. This is exactly when the Pokemon Go Nox player becomes handy, and we will explain how.
There can be some other aspects that keep you from walking out to play Pokemon Go. For instance, bad weather, tiredness, poor health, etc., can prevent you from walking outside to play a game. Also, if you are asked to stay at home due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you cannot walk around. In that case, an option like Pokemon Go Nox and Dr.Fone – Virtual Location iOS becomes precious alternatives.
What does Pokemon Go Nox do?
As of today, Pokemon Go has become an exciting game among all age groups. It encourages you to move here and there to catch Pokemon and upgrade your levels. However, because of the reasons we mentioned above, not all individuals can move freely to catch Pokemon. In that case, they tend to look for possible ways to play the game without necessarily moving. Pokemon Go Nox is one of those solutions gamers can use to play Pokemon Go without leaving home. In fact, Pokemon Go Nox is an emulator that can even change your location to a different one.
With the use of the Nox Player, you can change the location of the device to anywhere you wish. So, it allows you to appear as if you are from a different part of the world. As you may already know, the Pokemon Go game is not available in all countries. If you are from a country where Pokemon Go isn’t available, Nox Player can help you. It allows you to pretend as if you are from a different country and gain access to the game.
With that said, do you know how to use Pokemon Go Nox on your PC? Also, do you want to learn a better alternative to Nox Player? If so, continue reading and learn everything about it.
Part 1: Reasons to choose Pokemon Go Nox Player
As mentioned before, Pokemon Go Nox is basically an emulator. By using this emulator, you will be able to play Pokemon Go even on a PC. As you already know, Pokemon Go is designed to be played on smartphones. However, with the assistance of an emulator like Nox Player, it is possible to play it on PC too. Apart from working as an emulator, Nox Player help you fake the location as well. Thanks to the smart algorithm of this player, it lets you fake the location in a very short time. It can also be used to change locations for any other app that works based on location. That is why many individuals consider Pokemon Go Nox as one of the best spoofing solutions available.
Advantages of Nox Player
Many individuals choose Nox Player because of the following reasons.
- This special platform comes with a variety of features apart from location spoofing.
- It gives you the option of changing the location to anywhere you wish.
- This works as a very impressive emulator that works smoothly with games like Pokemon Go.
- It works with both Mac and Windows.
- You can catch more Pokemon characters with the assistance of the Nox Player.
- Designed to be very safe and reliable.
Minimum system requirements for Nox Player to work on a PC
Here are the minimum system requirements you should have on your PC to install Nox Player.
- Windows 7 or higher.
- Minimum of 2GB RAM.
- The processor should be i3 or higher.
- At least 2GB free space on your hard disk.
- A graphics card with a minimum of 1GB memory.
Part 2: Installing Pokemon Go Nox Player
Now that you know about Pokemon Go Nox. Let’s learn how to install it properly.
- As the first step, you should download and install NOX Player from BigNox official website. It is free, and you can install it without much hassle.
- You can then download an APK of the Pokemon Go file. Please download the latest version of the app.
- Once you have downloaded the NOX player and POGO APK, be sure to install the NOX Player properly.
- Click on the Start icon.
- You can then run it and gain root access following the instructions mentioned below.
- Tap on the settings (represented by the “Gear” icon).
- Go to General and choose Turn Root ON.
- Save changes to complete it.
- If the Nox player prompts a restart, don’t hesitate to accept it and restart.
- Once the PC is restarted, you can install Pokemon Go. You can present in any place by faking the location now.
2.1. Playing Pokemon Go on your PC through NOX
Now that you have a substantial understanding of Pokemon Go Nox. Let’s learn how to use it.
- The first step is to download the respective game’s APK file. In this case, it should be Pokemon Go’s APK file. You can search for APK files on the internet first. Then, you can drag them into the NOX player (which is already installed).
- After installing the game, you should launch the same through the home page of the NOX player. Then, you can change the location as you wish.
- NOX Player allows you to log into the game through a Google account as well. If not, you can even install it directly through the Google Play Store.
- You can create a separate Pokemon Go account for the purpose of playing through PC.
- You can play the game now as if you are from any part of the world.
Part 3: What is the best alternative to Nox Player?
Do you want to learn about a safer and more convenient way to play Pokemon Go? If so, you shouldn’t miss Dr.Fone Virtual Location iOS. We consider this tool to be the best Nox Player alternative due to various reasons. Well, it works perfectly as a great location spoofing tool.
Dr.Fone Virtual Location lets you change the existing location to anywhere in the world. Thanks to that feature, it allows you to catch more Pokemon characters and proceed. Also, it allows you to install different types of games with a single click. One of the most significant advantages associated with this tool is that it doesn’t require jailbreaking. In addition to that, this app lets you customize the speed and change the locations like a breeze. Also, it allows you to create a route using multi stops.
How to install Dr.Fone – Virtual Location iOS
In this section, let’s learn how to install Dr.Fone – Virtual Location iOS.
- First, you should download and install Dr.Fone – Virtual Location on your computer through the official website. Then, launch it to see the main page. Choose the option called “Virtual Location.”
- Now, connect the iOS device (on which you play Pokemon Go) to the same computer. Use a USB cable to do this.
- You will be directed to a world map interface now. You will be able to see the existing location, but you can change it as you wish. If you click on the option called “Center On,” you can locate the existing location.
- Once you have done that, you should select an appropriate mode as well. Click on the three-dotted icon on the top-right corner to choose teleport, one-stop or multi-stop modes. Choose teleport mode to proceed.
- Now, after choosing the teleport mode, you should enter a desired location on the provided search bar. Then, hit “Go.”
- Now, you can play Pokemon Go without walking here and there. As you can realize, the process is very simple and safe.
Well, the above article covers valuable information related to playing Pokemon Go on your PC. Pokemon Go Nox Player is a superb option for Android users who want to play the game on PC. However, for Android users, you can use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location as a superb location spoofing solution.