The AppLock is possibly the most elementary of all security applications. It works in such a way that can lock up other applications on the device from snooping eyes. This way, you need not have to fret about people accessing your gallery, Facebook, or banking application. They work finest whilst paired with screen lock to provide two security layers. To help you realize the best one for your purpose, we are recommending the best programs to open AppLock with.
Cost: $49.95 / Free trial version is available
The Dr.Fone Toolkit is able to remove four types of Android locks in only 5 minutes – Pattern Lock, Password Lock, Fingerprint Lock, and PIN Lock. It is fully compatible with the entire Samsung Note, Galaxy, Tab tablets and mobile devices like G3, LG G2, G4 et cetera.
The program can efficiently open AppLock on your mobile device. Irrespective of whether one accidentally forgets their Android handset password or just purchased a second-hand locked phone, the Dr.Fone Toolkit Lock Screen Removal can help in unlocking any Android device of Samsung within a few clicks.
- Be compatible with more than 200 Samsung and LG appliances
- Be compatible with over 200 Samsung and LG devices working on Android 2.1- Android 7.0, like Galaxy Note Series, Galaxy Tab Series, Galaxy S Series, G3, LG G2, G4 et cetera
- It can provide a 100% Security assurance. The user is given the sole power to access their own account and data.
- The program can open pattern lock & bypass the Android lock screen, offer a secure removal of data, without any loss of data.
B. AppLock from DoMobile Lab
Cost: Without charge or Optional donation
Applock is certainly among the best available AppLocks. The application can perform all the basics, such as locking up of particular applications. You can use this program to open AppLock on your device.
- Supports thirty-two languages
- Can lock up particular videos and images
- It includes fingerprint support, uninstallation protection, and lock facilities like uninstalling apps, incoming calls, and the diverse system functions, such as Bluetooth.
- The application is without charge for basic downloading and usage.
- Premium features can be unlocked by either facilitating ads or reimbursing for premium versions through a donation.
- It can protect privacy with pattern, password, and fingerprint lock.
- It can support incognito browser, intruder selfie facility, and numerous Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, accounts management.
Cost: Without charge
This is another good program to open AppLock on the Android devices.
- The program can lock any almost application on the device.
- It has the facility of locking videos and photos.
- It features an unseen lock pattern along with a random keyboard in case somebody tries to peek over the user’s shoulder.
- Users can also avail the theming option. It is the capability of replacing the icon for hiding the application, lock frequency, etc. It can even take pictures of those who do not put in the right password.
- Be free for downloading and usage.
D. AppLock – Fingerprint Unlock
Cost: Without charge
This is a simple application from Cheetah Mobile, the maker of Clean Master. Dissimilar from the majority of their applications, this does not include an antivirus, ads, booster features, and other such bothers. To open AppLock, this is a good program for use.
- It allows the user to bring the fingerprint scanner into play, for locking existing applications.
- It has an interesting feature, which snaps a picture of the intruder trying to open the user’s device.
- The program can lock the user’s settings, incoming calls, Bluetooth, WI-Fi, uninstallations, etc.
- It is entirely free for downloading and checking out.
Note: Nevertheless, given sufficient time, any invader can bypass the app. It is fine for kids and at-home devices, but may not work as well if the device gets stolen.
E. App Lock: Fingerprint Password
Cost: Without charge/ $0.99
This app is a straightforward and clean program to open AppLock.
- The app can lock up more or less any other existing app on the device. For unlocking them, you can make use of a pattern, fingerprint, or PIN.
- The application supports over ten languages, holds a range of settings, and can even proactively defend newly downloaded applications.
- Apart from that, it is among the more trouble-free AppLock available for the Android device.
- The app can be downloaded for free. You will need to take up its pro version for obtaining all the features.
F. App Locker
Cost: Without charge
This is a simple named application, which works fairly well to open AppLock on your device.
- Supports pattern unlocking plus fingerprint unlocking (on the phones that have the feature).
- It performs all the basic functions, such as keeping the user’s settings and applications safe.
- Works on video and images as well.
- It follows the guidelines of Material Design rather well. It can offer beautiful looks, along with themes for varying things up to go well with the user’s tastes.
Note: However, its developers caution that the app may not run on a few Xiaomi and Huawei devices. In addition, intruders can sometimes bypass a device given an adequate amount of time.
Cost: Without charge
Norton is a giant name among the various available antivirus applications. The program provides free means to open AppLock. It is a grand tool for all those who wish for a new hands-off system.
- It makes use of a 4-digit password, pattern, or PIN as the lock structure.
- It supports pictures alongside applications.
- The program comes with a list of recommendations that allows the user to be acquainted with the applications that must be kept locked.
- The app takes a shot of any person trying to gain entry the user’s device.
Note: The app is possible to be sidestepped if the intruder is clever enough. However, it is still a more noteworthy app to open AppLock.
Cost: Without charge / $2.84
This is among the good AppLock options in the market. It is a solid, comprehensive option.
- It can provide maintenance for locking up Bluetooth, WI-Fi, and additional toggles.
- It cannot be bypassed easily as the app shows fake errors and other messages to the user and gets him or her cautious of intruding activities.
- Its paid and free versions offer the same exact attributes. The only disparity is the paid version not having advertising nuisance.
Cost: Without charge / $29.99 yearly/ $7.99 every three months / $1.99 monthly
This is another excellent functional app to open AppLock on your device.
- It locks the user’s videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, and other information.
- It provides a cloud back up for SMS, privacy browser, and data transfer facilities.
- The app can create counterfeit vaults for confusing the unwanted intruders, break-in alerts, and hidden mode for harder discovery.
Note: Its free-of-charge version is mostly stripped of the advanced features. These are available only in its premium version, which costs a fee for subscription.
Cost: Without charge
This is one more decent free option to open AppLock on a user’s device.
- It is capable of locking up the user’s applications and pictures, including the toggles, settings, and phone application (for the phone logs) for keeping them all safe.
- It can disguise itself easily as a lock screen. In this way, intruders get confused while snooping.
- The app can also provide an auto-start feature upon break-in alerts, rebooting, delayed application locking, and the like.
- It holds fingerprint scanner abilities in case of the Samsung devices.
- It is free of charge option, which is supported by ads.
Note: The main downside of this app is that it is fairly simple to uninstall as soon as the intruder figures out its presence.
These are the top few apps for your use, to open AppLock on your device. These are must-have tools that can protect your privacy and keep your data safe. Among all the given options, dr.fone – Android Unlock is the best available option. It is supported by popular device brands and can securely transfer data without any data loss.