If you are a Smartphone user, then you must be protective of your phone. You will do whatever it takes for you to keep your phone safe and protect it from being mishandled or worse, stolen. If you are an Android user, you might want to take the help of a GPS tracker.
The past few years have seen the rise and fall of a lot of different apps. Quite a few of such apps have been for tracing location. Even today, you can find a lot of mobile location tracker apps for Android on the market.
In this article, we have shortlisted and selected many different applications loaded with features. This will help to provide your Android device with additional security. Take a look at the options below, and you will be able to choose one that is best suited to your needs.
KidsGuard is the complete solution to all your tracking problems. This Mobile Hacker App allows you to gain essential information on a device. It is very easy to use. Its dashboard is web-based and can be accessed from any device.
You could get live location updates on this mobile location tracker app and important access data like notes, pictures, videos, messages, and many more.
Features of this Mobile Location Tracker App
- The top hacking apps for iPhone provide you with location updates almost instantly.
- It has a web-based dashboard from which you could use the location-tracker feature.
- This GPS tracker app for Android is also capable of accessing delicate and personal data like pictures, videos, messages, etc.
- It is compatible with all versions of iOS and Android.
- The mobile location tracker app is very easy to set up and even easier to monitor.
- It provides you with location updates of the person extensively.
- It works flawlessly on devices, which aren’t rooted.
- This app not only tracks the mobile location but also hack FB, Line password, Instagram account and spy on Snapchat messages & account.
- The customer care is impeccable.
- The app is not compatible with Symbian or Blackberry models.
The demo versions are available for free.
2. Life 360
Life 360 is a Mobile Location Tracker App meant for family tracking. It comes loaded with a ton of features. Adding friends and family members to new circles will let you know their recent locations. You will also be able to see the locations they visited in the past.
It comes with driving support and is easily one of the best mobile location tracker apps on the market for Android users. And it is also very good at analyzing patterns. It could send and receive emergency communication and even detect a crash.
- You can create multiple groups and circles on this app.
- You could share your location and view others using this app.
- Don’t need to worry about invasion of your privacy as it is an invite-only app.
- You could also make use of the group and private messaging feature if you want to.
- If you are a parent, then you could send requests to check in to your kids.
- The Mobile Location Tracker App continues to run in the background and keeps running automatic checks.
- It is a very convenient and easy job to organize old logs and even locations.
- This free Mobile Location Tracker App only offers a limited feature of 2 check-ins.
The premium version of this app is available for only $2.99 a month or $24.99 a year.
It is one of the most used and one of the oldest Mobile Location Tracker Apps used for tracking out there on the market. Its accurate results, seamless usage, and quick connectivity features really set it apart from all others.
You could rely on this app to tell you the exact location of your family members and even friends. This GPS tracker app for Android also has a feature using which you could get live updates for an Android device that was lost.
- This Mobile Location Tracker App uses a separate web interface that gives you the accurate location of the device.
- The user of this app could easily have access to the history of locations visited by the device. They could see this information on the dashboard.
- This mobile location tracker app is quite social. You could use it to get updates on locations that people in your group visited.
- This app is quite reliable and provides accurate results.
- The user interface is very convenient and easy to use.
- It is very easy to create new groups and circles on this app.
- This app keeps running in the background.
- You may experience some malfunction on this app after you root your device.
The basic version of this app is available with in-app purchases for $1.5
4. Glympse Mobile Location Tracker App
It is a GPS Tracker app on Android that is very good at tracking whereabouts without invading anyone’s privacy at all. You could not only use this app to track your loved one’s locations, but you could also use this app to help track a delivery or even protect your Android device from getting stolen.
- You could use this in businesses to help track the live location of your employees. This could be especially useful if you expect someone of being a double agent etc.
- You can customize the settings according to your needs.
- This mobile location tracker app gives the user very precise location details.
- This app is overall very easy to use and understand.
- You could communicate with other users very easily.
- It is very easy to create groups and circles on this GPS tracker app on Android.
- This Mobile Location Tracker App is fully supported by iOS and Android as well. It is also compatible with smartwatches etc.
- There is a limitation when it comes to theft protection or other stolen devices.
It is available free of cost.
If you are searching for an app that could track people’s location discreetly, then this is the app for you. This mobile location tracker app is used worldwide by millions of different users to get the live location of their friends and family members.
It has good geofencing technology and anti-theft feature along with passive updates regarding location.
- It could track the person’s device even if it is out of range or switched off.
- You will get a notification if the SIM of the phone is changed.
- You could even lock your device and wipe off all the data from your phone.
- This GPS Tracker app on Android could even take pictures of the person who tries to intrude on your device after a couple of failed attempts.
- The app continues to run in the background.
- It also has features like GPS glare, geo-fencing, etc.
- The GPS tracker app Android may crash unexpectedly now and then.
- It cannot track your family or friends through social support.
The basic version of the app is available free of cost for all users.