Errors on the phone can be a very annoying thing to deal with; it hurts, especially if you sunk in quite a lot of money in it. Seeing something showing common problems can hurt a lot to the user. The error we are talking about now is the iPhone stuck on the iTunes logo. The error can be so persistent on the screen; sometimes, it will get hard to get rid of it off the screen. Here, let’s go through why you see ‘iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes Screen.’ And what are the reasons that make this error happen on your device?
The Reason of ‘iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes Screen’
When the error iPhone stuck on the iTunes logo occurs on your screen, you won’t be able to access your phone anymore. It will rather get tough to get it to the screen, let alone fixing the error. With an error of this caliber, how does it occur on your phone?
The main reason you see iPhone stuck on the iTunes logo on your phone is jailbreaking. When you fail to jailbreak your iPhone properly, this will trigger this error on the screen. This is not the only reason why you see this error on the screen.
Sometimes it occurs from a failed upgrade of the Operating system in the iPhone. Besides these two, there are many reasons why you see this error on your phone out of nowhere. But the above-mentioned reason is involved in most cases that have the iPhone stuck on iTunes logo error attached to it. However, apple themselves have provided some solutions to fix the problem.
They suggest you restart the phone to solve the issue. If that doesn’t work, then reinstalling the iOS on the device will surely resolve the issue. If applying these two rules didn’t fix the problem in hand, then you can try out the methods mentioned below to fix the problem. Each of the methods will have various steps that you need to follow to fix the error.
Method 1: Fix iPhone Stuck on iTunes Logo by Restart
The first method includes the basic solution to fix any problem in the device. Ehre, it is no different. Sometimes hitting restart is the best way to turn the phone back to normal. If you face the iPhone stuck on iTunes logo error on newer iPhone models, you just hit restart.
But if you see this error on the older model of iPhones, you have to hold the Sleep + Home button simultaneously for 10 seconds to make the restart happen. For iPhone 7 users, press Sleep + Volume Down for 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.
Restarting always tunes everything back to the normal phrase, especially if the problem is at the starting stage. Quickly hitting restart often fixes the problem before the problem spreads to wider areas of the phone. Try this method to fix the problem. It may work out for you; if it doesn’t, you can switch to other options.
Method 2: Fix iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes Screen by Reinstalling iOS
If restarting didn’t work out for you, you have to take the high road, which is reinstalling the iOS. The task will seem immense to some people, in a way it is. Don’t worry. Follow the steps below to properly install the iOS on the phone without messing it up. A quick note beforehand, this will clear all the data on your phone.
If you want your data to be safe, make sure to back it up before a complete reinstall of the iOS.
- First, you need to connect your PC via USB cable. Make sure both parts of the USB cable are well connected.
- Now put the iPhone into recovery mode. In this phase, you will see a message saying, “There’s a problem with the iPhone [your device name] that requires it to be updated or restored.”
- Click on Update to start the process of reinstallation of the iOS. No worries; you will not lose any data during this part of the operation. Don’t click on Restore, or your phone will stop reinstalling, will switch it back to a previous restore point.
- After the reinstallation, your phone will be as new as the day you bought it.
If you still see the ‘iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes Screen’ on your phone. Then move on to the next method of the line.
Tenore share is another excellent software that you can use to fix the iPhone screen unresponsive, iPhone stuck on iTunes logo error, iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number, or iPad stuck on Apple logo on your device without having to lose any of your data in progress. You can try Tenorshare ReiBoot for free to put your iPhone into recovery mode with just one click.
Steps on Fix Stuck Issue with ReiBoot
- First, you will need to install the Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer. Then you have to install it. If you are facing any issue during the installation of the software, the problem could be from the firewall on your computer or the antivirus. If that is the case, just allow the software to run through them. Then try reinstalling the setup on your computer again.
- The second steps are to connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable. Make sure there is no loose end on both sides. Here you will have three options on the screen, but only one will be available on the screen. Click on ‘Fix All iOS stuck.’ These options will deal with the iPhone stuck on the iTunes logo error that you are facing on your phone.
- Once your phone is connected to the phone, then you will see a confirmation message on the screen saying your computer has detected the device on your computer.
- The software will immediately pick up the phone and will detect all the details regarding the device.
- Here right-click on the Exit Recovery Mode on the main screen to get your iPhone out of iTunes.
If this one didn’t work out for you, then move on to the next one on the line. If you are bothered with iTunes is downloading the software for this iPhone issue or the com.apple.mobilephone error 1035, you can try this tool too.
Method 4: Fix iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes Screen using iOS System Recovery Software
If you have tried the last four methods, and it didn’t fix the problem. Then you can try to fix the problem using the iOS system Recovery Software. The software is really good; it will fix all sorts of errors on your phone. The list of errors it can fix is the frozen screen, WSOD (white screen of death), and plenty of errors surrounding your phone.
The software works with the latest version of iOS, and both windows and mac platforms support it. It also has one of the best navigation designs on the software, which means you don’t have to mess your head around a badly crafted user interface.
You can rest assured about the data on the phone, as all of your data will be preserved. So if you had any worries about losing your data, you don’t have to deal with that anymore.
Steps on Fix Stuck Issue with FoneLab
- First, you will need to install the iOS system recovery software on your computer, and then connect your iPhone to PC via USB data cable. After you make a connection, you will see a message on your computer confirming the device being detected on your computer.
- Then launch the app on your computer, here you will see plenty of things on the screen. Just hit ‘Start‘ to begin the process.
- The next page will show you the option to download appropriate firmware on the phone. But to get to that, you need to input all the details about your phone. Make sure all of your details depict an accurate picture of your phone. This information will help the iOS system recovery to download the appropriate firmware on your device.
- As this will consume several moments of your life, after the download finishes, it will automatically attempt to repair your phone.
- After the reboot, you can go back to using the phone as you used to do before, but now you won’t be seeing the iPhone stuck on the iTunes logo error on your phone.
Conclusion on Fix iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes Screen
Seeing the iPhone stuck on the iTunes logo is one of the heartbreaking things to see for anyone who spends lots of money on the phone, seeing the logo getting stock at the initial stage of the phone loading up.
So follow the methods above to find the right solution that fixes your problem, instead of holding on to the problem because that will make the problem much bigger and might damage the phone from ever booting up. So quickly apply the right fix to the ‘iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes Screen‘ problem before the phone takes any more damage to its software aspect of the phone.