Sometimes, when you try connecting your cellular data, the ‘iPhone Network Not Available‘ problem shows up. When you are not connected to a consistent Wi-Fi network, you incline to use your cellular data on the mobile device. In fact, it is quite safe to use your cellular data rather than using a random network connection.
However, most users face the issue ‘iPhone Network Not Available,’ which could be very frustrating. So, what should you do if your iPhone network does not show up? Do not worry as this can be fixed. Here are some amazing ways to fix this annoying issue!
Part 1: Top 10 Common Methods to Resolve ‘iPhone Network Not Available.’
In many situations, users can resolve the issue ‘iPhone Network Not Available’ with just a few taps. Here’s a list of some common methods to get this annoying issue fixed.
Method 1: Switch Off/On Your Cellular Data to fix ‘iPhone Network Not Available’
It is the simplest solution to fix this error. This method helps in rectifying potential issues linked to cellular data. To resolve ‘iPhone Network Not Available,’ follow the instructions listed below.
- Step 1: Visit ‘Settings‘ on your mobile device and click on the ‘Mobile Data‘ option.
- Step 2: Click on the switch, located next to ‘Mobile Data‘ for switching it off.
- Step 3: Now, click on the same switch for switching on your cellular data after some seconds.
Method 2: Start Your Smartphone Again to Fix ‘iPhone Network Not Available’
If you cannot get the issue ‘iPhone Network Not Available’ fixed by switching on/off your cellular data, then try this method. Try fixing this annoying issue by restarting your mobile device. In fact, restarting your phone can resolve various basic glitches linked to iOS. Follow the steps to restart your smartphone based on your iPhone model.
iPhone X or recent versions:
Users who have iPhone X or recent versions should follow these steps.
- Step 1: First, press, and grip one of the volume tabs and the Side tab until you see a slider on your screen.
- Step 2: Now, drag that slider for switching off your device completely.
- Step 3: Once you have turned off your device, press, and grip the Side tab again until the Apple icon shows up.
iPhone 8 or previous versions:
Users who own iPhone 8 or previous version should go with the following steps.
- Step 1: Initially, press and grip the Side/Top tab for seeing a slider on the screen.
- Step 2: After that, drag that slider for switching off your device. After the device has switched off, wait for some minutes.
- Step 3: Now, press the Side or Top button, and hold the same again for seeing the Apple logo on the screen.
Method 3: Upgrade iOS Version to Fix ‘iPhone Network Not Available’
If the issue ‘iPhone Network Not Available’ has not been resolved with the above methods, try updating the iOS version. If you do not know how you can update iOS on your iPhone, keep on reading the instructions.
- Step 1: In the first place, plug the device into power. Then, connect your iPhone to the Wi-Fi network to access a reliable internet connection.
- Step 2: Visit ‘Settings‘ on your phone and navigate to the ‘General‘ tab.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Software Update‘ option.
- Step 4: After that, you have to click on the ‘Download and Install‘ option.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Install‘ for updating the iOS version. If asked, you need to put in your device’s passcode.
Method 4: Examine Carrier Update
You may come across the ‘iPhone Network Not Available’ problem if you have not recently performed the carrier update. For this, you can connect to your carrier and understand how you can carry out an update if there is available any. If you have an update, then you will be alerted with the ‘OK‘ tab.
Method 5: Turn On/Off Airplane Mode to Fix ‘iPhone Network Not Available’
This method is a basic solution to fix ‘iPhone Network Not Available’ for fixing your cellular network, go through the following instructions.
- Step 1: Initially, navigate to your device’s ‘Control Center.’ After that, click on the symbol that looks like an airplane. If not, then just simply visit the ‘Settings‘ application and choose ‘Airplane Mode‘ for switching it on.
- Step 2: After some seconds, click on the same Airplane tab for switching it off. Now see if the problem still persists on your device.
Method 6: Try Resetting Network Settings
This method is also an easy one to fix the issue ‘iPhone Network Not Available’. Here, you have to reset your device’s network settings. Follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Visit ‘Settings‘ on your iPhone and click the ‘General‘ tab.
- Step 2: Next, you have to choose the ‘Reset‘ option and then visit the ‘Reset Settings‘ of your network.
While carrying out this solution, you should note that this method will reset all the APN, Bluetooth, VPN settings, and all your Wi-Fi networks along with the cellular settings. So, it is better to write down or back up the passwords before you opt for this solution.
Method 7: Reset Every Setting on Your Device
If resetting the network settings does not help you fix ‘iPhone Network Not Available,’ then you should try resetting all your iPhone’s settings. For performing this method, you need to follow some simple steps listed below.
- Step 1: Initially, you need to visit ‘Settings‘ from your device’s home screen and then click on the ‘General‘ tab.
- Step 2: Next, you have to press the ‘Reset‘ option that you will find at the bottom of your screen.
- Step 3: Select the ‘Reset All Settings‘ option and put in your passcode if asked.
Method 8: Resolve the Issue by Disabling LTE
To fix the ‘iPhone Network Not Available’ problem, you can try disabling LTE. This helps to fix issues related to cellular data. It is quite easy to carry out this method.
- Step 1: Visit ‘Settings’ on your device from its home screen. After that, click on the option ‘Cellular‘ from there.
- Step 2: Now, you will see several options, such as Data Roaming, LTE, and Cellular Data.
- Step 3: Next, click on a slider featuring ‘Enable LTE.’ You will notice that this option has transformed into white color.
Also, if you like accessing faster internet, you should keep this feature switched on all the time.
Method 9: Toggle Off/On Voice Roaming
Turning off the Voice Roaming option and switching it back on may resolve some minor glitches linked to the cellular network. So, you can give this method a try. To do so, go through the instructions listed below.
- Step 1: Visit the ‘Settings‘ tab from your home screen. Then, choose the ‘Cellular’ option for exploring various options related to Cellular Data.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Roaming‘ option.
- Step 3: Next, you have to click on the toggle present next to ‘Voice Roaming.’ This will switch off that option.
- Step 4: After some seconds, you need to click on that switch again for switching it on. Now, see if the ‘iPhone Network Not Available‘ problem is still there.
Method 10: Examine Data Roaming to Fix ‘iPhone Network Not Available’
When you visit another country, the cellular data on your device does not work. In that case, you have to check the Data Roaming option.
- Step 1: Visit ‘Settings‘ on your device and choose the ‘Cellular‘ option.
- Step 2: After that, visit the options of Cellular Data and examine whether they are turned on.
- Step 3: You have to turn on those options and check if it helps in fixing the issue ‘iPhone Network Not Available’.
Part 2: Best Method to Resolve ‘iPhone Network Not Available.’
If you could not get rid of the issue ‘iPhone Network Not Available’ using the common methods mentioned above, then the problem may be serious than you are thinking. However, you should not panic as we have the best method to fix the problem ‘iPhone Network Not Available.’ You need a professional tool, such as iMyFone D-Back, to fix this issue.
iMyFone D-Back features a variety of amazing features, along with recovering your missing data on iOS devices. Users can go for this amazing tool to resolve various glitches linked to the iOS system. This professional tool can resolve issues, such as iPhone caught in spinning around, Apple logo, recovery mode, black screen and white screen of death, and many more. So, you can use this reliable tool for resolving issues related to the cellular network. This program is trusted by various professional sites.
Steps to Resolve ‘iPhone Network Not Available’ Using iMyFone D-Back:
To fix issues like ‘Family Member Not Showing in Screen Time,’ users need to follow some simple instructions listed below. They can resolve this problem with the tool’s standard mode.
Step 1: In the first place, connect the smartphone to your system, where you have installed D-Back. Now, select the mode ‘Standard‘ to fix the issue.
Step 2: Next, you need to put your device into Recovery/DFU Mode.
Step 3: Tap on the ‘Start‘ tab. When you enter the Recovery or DFU Mode, the tool will search for perfect firmware for the device automatically. Now, click on the ‘Download‘ tab, and it will get it installed hassle-free.
Step 4: After you have downloaded the firmware, you need to select the ‘Start to Fix‘ tab. The tool will then scan the firmware and resolve problems related to your iOS.
Part 3: Best Way to Recover Your Data After Resolving ‘iPhone Network Not Available.’
After resolving the issue ‘iPhone Network Not Available,’ sometimes you may lose your data if you select restoring the device. Using iMyFone D-Back, users can recover their lost or missing data without having a backup. To recover your data, you can follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Initially, you need to open iMyFone D-Back on the system. After that, click on the tab ‘Recover from iOS Device.’ Now, tap on the ‘Start‘ tab, and the tool will detect your mobile device automatically. Once done, you need to hit the ‘Next‘ tab.
Step 2: Choose the file type you like to retrieve. For this, you need to select the ‘Scan‘ option.
Step 3: After the scanning process is over; you will come across a list of all recoverable files. Next, select ‘Show only the deleted files.’ Or else, click on every tab based on your need. Lastly, tap on the ‘Recover‘ option.
Conclusion on How to Fix ‘iPhone Network Not Available’
So, these are some of the effective methods to get rid of the issue ‘iPhone Network Not Available‘ on your mobile device. Go through these solutions carefully and try a method that best suits you. While doing so, ensure that you choose a completely safe and reliable option. We recommend you to go with iMyFone D-Back for recovering your lost or missing data. Download this professional tool now and get rid of all the iOS problems.