Although iPhones are supposed to be working really smooth and fast, they are not invincible. So far, no one has ever made a 100% error-free smartphone, and iPhones are no exception. That means, even the iPhones can give you some troubles at least on an occasional basis. With that said, many iPhone users see that their iPhones get disabled due to some reason or another. So, if you have come across such an issue, here’s a guide about iPhone disabled bypass. Even if you are a ‘not-so-expert‘ iPhone user, this article will help you out.
1. iMyFone LockWiper: the most convenient method for iPhone disabled bypass
When it comes to the subject of bypassing a disabled iPhone, there are various options to consider. These methods have different difficulty levels, and some of them are very easy, while others are not. We did research about this subject and ended up with several tools that claim to bypass disabled iPhones. And, the best tool of the lot is iMyFone LockWiper which comes with a range of excellent features. iMyFone LockWiper has enough power and smartness to bypass any issues related to iPhone lock screens. For instance, it can bypass barriers like forgotten passcodes, disabled devices, used iPhones with locks, etc. In addition to that, it can remove Apple ID’s passcode on the devices that are already activated. The best thing about this tool is that it doesn’t require any programming or knowledge from you. Instead, you can bypass any disabled iPhone using a couple of clicks.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
Before we learn how to do an iPhone disabled bypass, let’s take a look at LockWiper’s
- It gives you instant access to a disabled iPhone, no matter if it is disabled temporarily or permanently.
- It can remove all the types of locks be it Face ID, passcode or Touch ID.
- Give you access to an iPhone even if you have forgotten the Apple ID and password.
- You can use it to reset the iPhone without using any passcode (useful when selling the device).
- The process of unlocking is perfectly safe and secure.
- The success rate of iMyFone LockWiper is impressive, even if the iPhone is broken or unresponsive.
- This software is exceptionally convenient to use, and you can bypass an iPhone with few clicks.
iPhone disabled bypass with iMyFone LockWiper
In fact, iMyFone LockWiper is a DIY tool. With this tool, you can unlock any disabled iPhone by yourself. In order to start the bypassing process, you should first download the software into your computer. Then, the rest is all about following the steps that are mentioned below and getting the lock bypassed.
- As the first step, you should launch iMyFone LockWiper on the computer if you haven’t done it already. Then, click on the ‘Start‘ option.
- You can connect the iPhone into your computer now and click on ‘Next‘ to begin the process.
- You should now confirm the iOS device information as prompted by the software. In fact, the software itself identifies your device and displays the information related to the device. All you have to do is to confirm the information and click on the ‘Download‘ option.
- After clicking on the ‘Download‘ button, the firmware needed for the device will be downloaded automatically. Then, you should click on ‘Start to Extract‘ so the downloaded firmware will be extracted.
- Once the extraction is completed, you can start the option called ‘Start Unlock.’ It is true that the process is very quick and easy. It will not take anything longer than a couple of minutes to unlock the device. The best thing about it is that it requires only a couple of clicks.
Well, iMyFone LockWiper comes with the recommendation of thousands of users. In addition to that, it is used and recommended by various big companies as well.
2. How to do an iPhone disabled bypass using iTunes restoration?
If you don’t want to use iMyFone LockWiper, that’s totally fine. You can use iTunes and give it a try. The method you have to use here is erasing your iPhone and removing the disabled screen. However, please note that this method is available only if the respective device is synchronized to iTunes. OK. Let’s continue to the steps of this process now.
- First of all, you should connect your iPhone to the computer, which is already synchronized with your iPhone.
- Now, you should open iTunes, and then you will see that it starts to synchronize the device. It will also create a backup of the iPhone, which is just synchronized with the computer.
- When the process is completed, you should click on the tab labeled iPhone. Then, on the right panel, you will be able to find the option called ‘Restore iPhone‘ option. Just click on it.
- Click on the option called restore backup on the iTunes interface. Then, choose the latest backup file to restore it completely.
- At the completion of the process, you will be able to gain access to the iPhone. The best thing is that you don’t want to provide the password.
Please note that iTunes on the PC you are using must be synchronized with your iPhone beforehand. Also, if the process requires you to enter a passcode, this method will not work for you.
3. How to bypass disabled iPhone using Find My iPhone Remotely feature of iCloud
This is another official tool offered by Apple itself. You don’t need to download anything extra to perform this bypass trick. However, this method requires you to have ‘Find My iPhone‘ option enabled before starting the process. Mentioned below are the steps to follow using iCloud to bypass your iPhone lock.
- First, you should go to iCloud.com using a web browser of your preference. Then, you should log into your iCloud account using Apple ID and password.
- Now, locate the option called ‘Find iPhone‘ and click on it.
- You will see a map that displays the location of your device. On top of the screen, you should click on ‘All Devices.’ Then, choose the iPhone you intend to erase.
- Click on the option called ‘Erase iPhone‘ and then confirm it so you can get the process started.
- After wiping off the phone, you will see that your device starts just like a new device. That means everything will be reset, and all the configurations would appear as brand-new.
However, this method has some initial requirements too. Without those requirements, you will not be able to have the process completed successfully.
Here are the requirements.
- Your device must be linked to your iCloud account beforehand. Moreover, ‘Find My iPhone‘ feature must be enabled on it.
- It is compulsory that you know the password and Apple ID, which is linked with the iPhone.
- If you intend to erase the iPhone remotely, the respective device must be connected to the internet.
4. How to prevent your iPhone from getting disabled?
As per the good old saying, prevention is always better than cure. Likewise, it is always good to know how to prevent your iPhone from being disabled. In this section of the article, we will explain how to stay away from such annoyances.
In general, an iPhone will get disabled after entering the passcode six times consecutively. That means you can enter five incorrect passwords before getting locked out. If the sixth attempt becomes unsuccessful, the iPhone will be disabled for one minute. If you enter the wrong passcode for the seventh consecutive time, you will get it locked for five minutes. Well, if you try ten incorrect passcodes consecutively, your iPhone will be disabled forever.
In fact, as an iPhone user, there are several ways to prevent your device from getting disabled. Mentioned below are those tips you should remember.
- Make sure that you have complex, longer passcodes. Such an approach ensures that you require a longer character string to enter. There will be less room for errors in that case.
- Be careful when you place your iPhone in the pocket. A surprising number of users get their iPhones disabled when they are kept in pockets.
- Ensure that your iPhone is touched by no one (especially children) because they can enter wrong passcodes.
- If you are using a newer device, use either Touch ID or Face ID instead if passcode.
Be sure to create regular backups of your device so you can restore it without data loss.
So, that’s how to perform iPhone disabled bypass. As you may see, the most efficient and fastest method is using iMyFone LockWiper. It doesn’t require you to know the password, and it lets you use the device under the new Apple ID. With that said, we strongly recommend you to take the necessary precautions, so the troubles are minimal. If you know more methods to resolve this issue, please share your thoughts with us.