The issue of iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number has come out as becoming the major roadblock in the smooth running of the latest iPhone 12 models. A lot of users are getting affected by this glitch, and this is the reason we are here with some of the best solutions that will help to resolve the issue effectively.
Reasons behind the iPhone getting stuck on the confirm phone number stage
It is very important to understand the causes behind this issue because it is then only that you will be able to prevent it from resurfacing in the future. Even if it does, you will solve it quickly with the right hack. Any particular reason could be found as the sole reason for this error because of the iPhone 12 being the latest launch, and a lot needs to be researched. However, the reasons that we could ascertain to be responsible for iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number are:
- A minor glitch in the iOS software
- Network carrier being down or any issue from their end
- Entering the wrong information or following the incorrect method while submitting the number details
Apple iPhone 12 has been the highly awaited phone of the year, and this glitch has been ruining the experience of a lot of users. Now we are going to start by listing the potential solutions for this trouble.
While dealing with the various issues that occur in new iPhone models, there is a high risk involved in ending up complicating the mess because you are not fully aware of the features of the device and the overall functionality. There are a lot of professional solutions available in the market that promise to be very reliable and very affordable when it comes to solving a plethora of iPhone issues.
Let us introduce to you the software named Tenorshare ReiBoot that is one great option available to you and is very popular among users around the world for its powerfulness and efficiency as a third-party tool that claims to fix a huge variety of iPhone issues, including stuck iPhone with updating iCloud settings, iPhone stuck on restore screen, iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number, Android stuck on boot screen.
The Tenorshare ReiBoot was developed by the team with the major aim of diagnosing the basic reasons behind the iPhones getting stuck with various problems and then apply the right fix to resolve the issues automatically.
Here are some of the features of this amazing software:
- The software allows you to activate both Enter and Exit recovery modes on the iPhone with just a single click. This feature is available in the free version of the software too.
- It can not only repair the stuck phone number issue but more than 150 other iPhone problems like stuck Apple logo, unresponsive screen, iPhone Keeps Going to Lock Screen, screen not turning on, iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo, loop recovery mode, Android phones stuck in headphone mode, and many others.
- It can fix the issues with iPadOS and tvOS issues as well.
- You can download the versions like iOS 14.2 and iOS 14.2 beta on any iOS device without risking any of the stored data on the particular device.
- The software is fully compatible with all the latest iPhone models like 12 and 12 Pro and iOS versions like the 14.2.
1. Visit the official website of the software and then download it on a PC. Install the software properly by following the key instructions and launch it once that is done.
2. Now, connect the problematic iPhone with that PC. On the main interface, please hit the button of the Repair Operating System.
3. A new screen will appear on the main interface now on which all the issues with the connected iPhone will be displayed and which one of them can be fixed easily by the software without the loss of any data.
4. Go ahead with clicking on the button Fix Now then.
5. Upon clicking that button, the software Tenorshare will find out the latest updated firmware package for the particular version of the problematic iPhone and then display it on the interface.
6. Choose any location on the PC where you would like the firmware to save after getting downloaded. After that, hit the button of Download.
7. Make sure that the iPhone 12 remains connected to the PC during the entire download process.
8. Once the firmware is successfully downloaded on the PC, hit the button of Repair Now for starting the process of repairing the connected iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number.
9. You have to now wait till the software finished the process of repairing the iPhone. Once that is done, the phone will automatically restart.
10. All you need to do now is enter the passcode of the phone and then keep following the instructions that appear on the screen. At the end of it, the stuck iPhone issue will stand fixed completely.
That was all. It is that simple to fix iPhone issues with Tenorshare ReiBoot, and anyone can do that without requiring any high tech knowledge. You only need to make a few clicks in the process, and the rest will be taken care of by the software.
Now, if you are not in the mood of downloading any software for fixing your iPhone and think that you can fix it manually, continue to read for some effective manual methods. The problem of an iPhone getting stuck on the screen of confirming phone number is temporary, just like many other technical glitches, and you may not find much difficulty in fixing it via manual solutions. We are going to list the reliable and quick methods you can perform.
Set the phone number correctly
Since the problem is about the phone getting stuck due to the software not being able to confirm the newly set phone number, the first and direct approach can be to make sure that all the information entered about the phone number is right. This facilitates the proper working of the newly purchased iPhone 12. Henceforth, you must know the right steps to enter the number, and here they are:
- On the main screen of activation that appears first, enter the particular number that you entered in the form while purchasing the iPhone and then hit the button of Next.
- A new screen will come up on the phone now. You will be required to enter the Billing Zip Code along with the last four numbers of the Social Security Code.
- Tap on the button Next.
That’s it. If the process gets successful with the right information being entered, then the iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number will unlock itself, and you will be able to access it normally. If this doesn’t work, then the problem may be something, and you will have to try out other methods.
Restart the device to fix ‘iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number’
Restarting any device is usually tried at the first instance by users as it is the simplest and quickest solution to most of the problems with various devices, including iPhones. Your iPhone 12 might be failing at recognizing the entered phone number due to any internal operation bug or a temporary error. If that is the issue, then you can try to restart the iPhone 12, and that will be all. Here is how to do it:
- Press the buttons of the side and volume down and keep them held for a few seconds till the power screen emerges.
- When you see the toggler of ‘Slide to Power off,’ slide it up for switching off the device.
Note: The phone can be restarted via many methods, but for our case where the phone is stuck on a particular screen, some of the keys have to be played with specifically to aim at fixing the issue while the phone restarts.
Check the status of the phone carrier
Another method to try for fixing the iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number is to check with the network carrier of your number for activating the phone number that you want to use. You might need another SIM card in case you ended up entering the wrong number or made any mistake with the billing code account while purchasing the iPhone. Thus, you will need to follow the steps that we are going to list down for contacting your carrier service:
- Visit the website of phone carrier support and then click on the particular location of your current residence.
- The site will then list down all the available wireless carriers in that area on the screen.
- Find out which carrier is related to your phone number service and then contact them. You can place the request for the issuance of another SIM card or changing the phone number with the plan being the same as of now.
Contact Apple assistance to fix ‘iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number’
If nothing else worked towards fixing your stuck iPhone 12 error, then your last option is to take assistance from the Apple support team. The professionals will troubleshoot the issue for you, and here is how to seek their help:
- Visit the official website of Apple support.
- Click on the option of the iPhone and then go ahead with submitting your respective complaint with your iPhone 12 model, which is the stuck screen on confirm phone number.
- Also, you can directly call them to receive professional help that will resolve the above-mentioned issue.
Conclusion on How to Fix ‘iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number’
We recommend you to take the help of the Tenorshare ReiBoot for fixing cases as the iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number as it is a safe and effective professional solution. The other manual solutions might also prove effective, and you can surely give them a try if you think the problem has a minor cause.