iCloud Assistant Pro is a special software tool that is designed to unlock iOS devices without iCloud password. This tool has gained considerable attention among iPhone users because of the claims the manufacturers make. If you are planning to download this tool and use it, read this guide before moving forward.
We are dealing with a lot of passwords in our daily life. We use passwords for our bank accounts, social media, emails, and plenty of other areas. So, forgetting one password can happen to any of us at any given time. Forgetting your iPhone’s iCloud password can be one of those situations. Apart from forgetting the password, confusions can occur after buying a preowned iOS device. Think of a situation where you have bought a preowned iPhone which is not factory reset. Regardless of the reason, if you have forgotten the password, your iPhone is locked. When users face such situations, they are looking for various tools. This is exactly when iCloud Assistant Pro comes to play.
An introduction to iCloud Assistant Pro
iCloud Assistant Pro is also known as iCloud Assistant Pro Enterprise 365. This special tool is developed to unlock an iPhone without having the iCloud account’s password. iCloud Assistant Pro can be useful in various situations, including the following instances.
- Your iPhone passcode is forgotten due to some reason or another, and you cannot access the device.
- You have bought a preowned iOS device from someone else, and the password is unknown.
- You are going to sell a used iPhone, and you want to factory reset it. However, you have forgotten the passcode.
There can be various other situations where using an iCloud removal tool becomes a necessity. They become very useful, and there are several tools in the market to address it. iCloud Assistant Pro is one of those tools, and it is regarded as one of the most popular options.
Mentioned below are some of the most notable features associated with iCloud Assistant Pro.
- iCloud Assistant Pro can remove any iCloud account from pretty much all the iPhones.
- It doesn’t need you to use iCloud access to unlock the iOS device.
- You don’t have to possess any technical knowledge to use it.
So, the above features give you an idea about the tool. That is why many individuals call this an excellent tool for removing an iPhone’s current iCloud account. Also, the best part is that you don’t want to be a computer genius as well. That means anyone can use this tool and unlock an iOS device.
Drawbacks associated with iCloud Assistant Pro
It is true that there are several useful features that this tool possesses, and they are very effective. However, you should also know that there are a couple of disadvantages to this tool. Mentioned below are those drawbacks you would experience with this tool.
- This respective tool doesn’t have an official website. That makes it difficult to find the software and download it.
- Some individuals say that it isn’t always effective at removing an iPhone’s iCloud account.
- Some users suspect iCloud Assistant Pro to be a scam due to the complexity of its payment process.
- iCloud Assistant Pro is compatible only with versions iOS 7 to iOS 11.
- It has received a large number of low user ratings, and that suggests that this tool is suspicious.
Does iCloud Assistant Pro have a free version?
The straightforward answer is “NO.” You will have to enter the payment information to purchase iCloud Assistant Pro software.
In addition to that, using a crack version of any program is dangerous. There is no shortage of hackers create cracks with the purpose of turning them into malware or viruses. This means that once the crack is installed, the hackers will monitor your computer. Your passwords, personal information, and other data are accessed easily by the hacker remotely.
Because of this very reason, the best advice is to stay away from cracked versions of iCloud Assistant Pro. This is true even with the other software tools you find online. Also, remember that all the cracked programs are illegal. That is particularly because they allow you to use software tools you would otherwise pay and use.
So, it is best to stay away if you see something like “iCloud Assistant Pro Free download” or similar. Our tech team had a test run on the software using several iPhone models. But the truth is that it couldn’t identify any of them.
So, if you cannot find a reliable download link, the best approach is to look for a reliable alternative. In this article, we explain three excellent alternatives to this tool.
The best iCloud Assistant Pro alternatives that work perfectly
Now that you know the problems we mentioned above, an alternate iCloud removal tool could be a better option. Here, we are going to explain two excellent alternatives that can be used to unlock iPhones.
01. iMyFone LockWiper [THE BEST OVERALL]
We have come to know that iCloud Assistant Pro isn’t very efficient in unlocking recent iOS devices. This is particularly true with some models that require iCloud unlock and screen unlocks. So, the best solution is to work with an alternative like iMyFone LockWiper and unlock the device carefully.
Due to various reasons, you can call iMyFone LockWiper to be the best solution for unlocking iOS devices. It works with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when the Apple ID and password is forgotten. This Phone unlocking tool allows you to get rid of Apple ID from your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without a password. If you don’t know the password of a preowned device, this is a very effective option. This device supports all iOS devices. Also, it can be used on Mac and Windows PCs.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
Let’s take a look at the most notable features associated with this software for your information.
- It allows you to unlock iCloud locks and removes the iCloud account from all iOS devices.
- LockWiper provides you the option of registering the respective device under a different Apple ID.
- This software allows you to use all the features of the iOS device without any restriction.
- You can use the iCloud services and all the features.
- Once the device is unlocked, you can update your iOS device anytime without any trouble.
- It is the most convenient and reliable iPhone unlocking tool in the market.
How to use iMyFone LockWiper and remove your iCloud account
In this section, we learn how to use this software and get rid of the existing iCloud account.
- First, open LockWiper on your computer (be it a PC or a Mac). Then, choose the “Unlock Apple ID” mode from its main interface.
- Connect your device to the same computer with a USB cable. Be sure to unlock the screen and permit access to the PC. Do it by tapping on the popping up message.
- On the PC, click on the tab labeled “Start to Unlock.”
- Instance 01: If Find My iPhone is already disabled, LockWiper will start to unlock your device.
- Instance 02: If Find My iPhone is disabled, you should reset all the settings on the device. To do that, go to Settings, General and then Reset All Settings.
- At the completion of this method, you can start using your device as you would normally do.
DoctorUnlock is another good option to use in place of iCloud Assistant Pro. However, this is a web-based service that doesn’t need to install any software on the PC. This service works on iPads and iPods in addition to iPhones.
Mentioned below are some features of this service.
- It removes iCloud accounts from iOS devices without the account credentials.
- It supports all iOS versions as well as all the models of iPhone/iPad/iPod/Apple Watch.
- DoctorUnlock can unlock your iPhone remotely.
- This is a web-based service, so you don’t need to download a program.
- It can remove the lock from your iPhone permanently.
- More than 1 million users have used this service.
Some drawbacks of this service
- They don’t unlock the device immediately and may take up to three days
- You must pay $42 for each iPhone to be unlocked.
How to use this service?
If you are interested in the services that DoctorUnlock offers, read the guide mentioned below.
- First, launch the DoctorUnlock website.
- Use the menu and choose the iPhone’s model. Then, enter the device’s IMEI number as well.
Important: If you don’t know the IMEI number, you should tap the ‘i‘ icon on the activation lock. Then, you will see the IMEI number.
- Click on the option called “Unlock Now” on the next screen. Then, enter your email address and click on the option labeled “Continue.”
- You’ll now have to enter your payment information. Be assured that this site is safe. So, entering your data is not a problem.
- Once you have done submitting your device information and payment details, you’ll have to wait. You can even track your order, and your iPhone is going to be unlocked within three days!
Here’s another alternative to iCloud Assistant Pro, which will help unlock your iPhone successfully. AppleiPhoneUnlock is pretty similar to the previous one. However, it offers a wider range of services and more products too.
Features of AppleiPhoneUnlock
- You can pay a premium price to unlock your iPhone in 1-12 hours. It is handy, particularly if you are in a hurry.
- Be compatible with iPhones, iPods, iPads, and Apple Watches.
- It comes with more payment methods such as PayPal and Cryptocurrency.
- One of the significant advantages of using this site is that it allows you to use various payment methods.
How to use it?
In this section, we explain how to use this site to unlock your iPhone. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
- As the first step, you should go to their unlock page and choose the relevant device model.
In this example, we use an iPhone 6. However, the method remains the same for other models as well.
- Read the provided information on their page. Then, click on the option called “Add to Cart.”
- Now, you will be taken to the cart page. In this, you should enter your billing details, including your device’s IMEI, and choose a payment method too.
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions and check the box. After that, you should click on “Proceed to PayPal.”
Once the order is purchased, your iOS device will be unlocked within 72 hours.
So, those are the methods you can use to unlock an iPhone if iCloud Assistant Pro isn’t your choice.