In general, Apple devices that run on iOS are known for their impressive security features. In other words, iOS devices come with very tight security features. They also introduce more strict security features with updates that are released in a timely manner. While those measures are really great in terms of security, they can work against you at times. For instance, you will find it difficult to remember different passcodes, and as a result, you’ll get locked out. In that case, knowing how to unlock iPhone 11 without a passcode or any other version would be handy. Is there a specific tool to do that? Can you do it by yourself? Or should you take it to an Apple store? Let’s find it out in this article.
We are trying to explain the process as simply as possible in this article. So, if you want to know how to unlock iPhone 11 without a passcode, you can read this article.
How to Unlock iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max without Passcode
As we have mentioned above, plenty of tools are there to unlock iPhones. However, not all those tools work as they say. In that case, you will have to choose the best out of the rest. Choosing the best tool can be an uphill task for any user. However, to make things easier for you, we have done some research and ended up finding the best tool. Here, we will tell you how to unlock iPhone 11 with it. The name of the tool is Tenorshare 4uKey.
Tenorshare 4uKey has a very powerful algorithm to unlock an iPhone without any hassle. Thanks to the very convenient interface of this tool, even a novice user can make use of it. Overall, 4uKey is a superb tool that stands ahead of the rest as a powerful iPhone un-locker. Compared to other tools of the same kind, this tool features an impressive success rate as well.
Here, we will take a look at the most notable features of Tenorshare 4uKey . This list will give you a clear idea of the capacity of this exciting tool.
- can unlock iPhone even if you don’t have the passcode of it.
- You can use it to create a new passcode once the device is unlocked.
- It gives you access to all the iOS features of the unlocked device.
- You can use it to unlock locked or disabled screens of all the iOS devices and remove Jamf MDM profile on Apple devices.
- It can grant access to a disabled iPhone even if the screen is broken.
- It can unlock the screen lock or the Apple ID (or iCloud) account or even the screen password.
- Be compatible with all the iOS versions, including the latest (iOS 15).
- 4uKey is perfectly compatible with all the iPhone modes released so far.
How to Use 4uKey to Unlock iPhone 11 without Passcode?
Now, we believe that you have a good idea about the effectiveness of Tenorshare 4uKey. Let’s learn how to use it and get your iPhone unlocked. If you wonder How to Unlock iPhone with an Unresponsive Screen, this tool can help too.
- As the first step, you should download & install Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer. Once the installation is finished, you can simply click on the option called ‘Unlock iOS Screen.’
- As the next step, you will have to click on the option labeled ‘Next.’ Please note that this should be done once you get the confirmation message after iPhone is connected successfully.
- You will be able to notice that 4uKey automatically detects the iPhone, which is connected to the computer. At this stage, the firmware related to your iPhone will be downloaded to proceed.
- You will be able to see an onscreen guide on the interface at the completion of the download. And you should follow the guide to continue and then click on the option labeled ‘Start to Remove.’
- You will notice a message saying ‘Extraction Completed‘ once the firmware is downloaded. You can now proceed to the option labeled ‘Start to Remove‘ option. Then, to complete the process just hit ‘Unlock.’
- The unlocking process will start now, and all you have to do is to sit back. Within a couple of minutes, you will be able to see that your iPhone 11 is perfectly unlocked.
Also, click to learn more about how to perform TracFone unlock with ease and How to Turn Off Parental Controls on iPhone Without Password.
It is true that Tenorshare 4uKey is a tool that can unlock any iPhone with a couple of clicks. However, apart from unlocking an iPhone, it can perform other important tasks as well. For instance, you can use it to wipe an Apple ID from a given iOS device. That means it allows you to use the respective iOS device as a fresh one from scratch. In addition to that, it also has the ability to unlock the screen time passcode.
Forgot Apple ID
If you have forgotten your Apple ID, 4uKey becomes incredibly handy. Think of a situation where you have bought a preowned iOS device. What if you need to remove it from the existing Apple ID and configure it under your Apple ID? You can use 4uKey in that case without any issue.
In that case, you don’t want to contact the previous owner. Instead, you can easily get it done by yourself without putting in much effort. Since it can help you remove the iCloud account without a password, your device will start from scratch.
Forgot Screen Time Passcode
When it comes to screen time passcode on iPhones, it is a pretty useful feature to limit phone usage. Such a feature becomes particularly handy if you need to control your kids’ screen time. In general, you cannot change the screen time unless you know the password of that feature. Although the feature is pretty handy, it becomes annoying if you forget the passcode by any chance.
In that case, you’ll have to look for a reliable and efficient way to get rid of the passcode. This is exactly when software like Tenorshare 4uKey becomes very useful. With the assistance of this tool, you can easily remove the screen time passcode or Apple ID.
The reliability of Tenorshare 4uKey is impressive. It doesn’t keep any of your personal data because the company respects the privacy of the individuals. Tenorshare is a reputed software developer that offers plenty of other tools to accomplish various tasks. So, don’t worry about its reliability.
Regarding the success rate, Tenorshare 4uKey offers a 100% possibility, which is great. That means you can unlock any iOS device using 4uKey as long as you follow the steps correctly.
Use iTunes to Unlock iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max
Despite the exceptional success rate and reliability of 4uKey, some individuals don’t want to use it. That is probably because they are not comfortable with using third-party tools. Well, if you fall into that category, what can you do? Do you have to give it up? Probably not.
Instead of using a third-party tool, you can consider using an official tool that comes with iOS devices. In fact, we are talking about iTunes, an official tool that serves various purposes.
Before you try this method, please be aware that it has some drawbacks as well. For instance, when you unlock an iOS device using iTunes, all the data files will be wiped out. So, before you try this method, it is essential to backup all the important files.
Steps to Unlock Your iPhone using iTunes.
- As the first step, you should launch iTunes on your computer.
- Now, make sure that your iOS device (which you intend to unlock) is connected to iTunes. If you are requested to enter a password, enter it. If not, you can use a different computer to do it or do it under recovery mode. It goes without saying that it is another drawback of using iTunes to unlock the iPhone.
- Now, wait for the synchronization to take place. Once the synchronization is done, you should tap on the option called ‘Restore iPhone.’
- You will see that it will restore your iPhone. Then, it will remove the face ID of your device.
- Wait for a couple of minutes, so iTunes will finish the process of unlocking. Once this process is completed, you can gain access to the device and use it with a new passcode.
What Are the Drawbacks of Using iTunes?
Of course, there are some drawbacks associated with iTunes. Mentioned below are those drawbacks for your information.
- This method wipes all the data on the device you intend to unlock.
- In general, the iPhones are programmed to exit the recovery mode after 15 minutes automatically. In that case, if the entire process takes more than 15 minutes, you should restart the process from scratch.
- It is compulsory to update iTunes to the latest version before trying this method.
Using iCloud to Unlock iPhone 11
Just like iTunes, iCloud is another official tool provided by Apple. You can use it to unlock your iPhone if you don’t like the consequences of using iTunes. In fact, in this method, we will use the ‘Find My iPhone‘ feature associated with iCloud.
The main advantage of this method is that you don’t want to connect the respective iPhone to a computer. Instead, the unlocking process will be completed remotely.
Steps to Unlock an iPhone using iCloud’s ‘Find My’ Feature.
- Before anything else, you should launch an internet browser and go to https://www.icloud.com. Then, you should enter your credentials to log into the iCloud account.
- Then, you will see an option called ‘Find My‘ after logging in. Click on it and then select the option called ‘All Devices.’
- You can choose the device you intend to unlock. Click on the option called ‘Erase iPhone.’
What Are the Drawbacks of Using iCloud?
- This method deletes all the apps, videos, contacts, and everything else on your device.
- It is compulsory to have an Apple iCloud account to perform this unlocking method.
Conclusion on How to Unlock iPhone 11 without Passcode
Well, that’s how to unlock iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone Pro Max. We presented several options so you can choose the best method that works for you. As per the experience we had, the best method, by far, is Tenorshare 4uKey.
Although iTunes and iCloud are official tools, they eventually cause data loss, a significant drawback. Moreover, both of those methods require you to know the credentials of the Apple ID. Therefore, 4uKey is our pick to unlock an iPhone easily without causing a data loss.