“I want to learn How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Xiaomi. Can anyone tell me the most convenient way of transferring that data? If someone can let me know it ASAP, I appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance! Tina.”
You are reading this guide probably because you are having the same question asked in the above paragraph. Well, the good news is that this article is composed of targeting many other readers just like you. So, keep reading and learn How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Xiaomi in easy steps.
As you may already know, Xiaomi has built a reputation for their brand for creating devices with impressive values. Moreover, they don’t compromise the features over the affordability. That could be one good reason for many users to switch from iPhone to Xiaomi. Are you also among those individuals who have decided to switch to Xiaomi from iPhone? If that is the case, you surely want to know if it is possible to transfer data. For instance, transferring your valuable WhatsApp data from iPhone to Xiaomi.
So, in this article, we intend to check whether Xiaomi has provided any feature that permits cross-platform data transfer. Also, we explain another easy and straightforward solution to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Xiaomi. In this article, we take Xiaomi Mi 10 to demonstrate How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Xiaomi.
Part 1: Do Xiaomi Devices have a built-in data transfer tool?
Brands like Huawei and Samsung provide tools for their users to use when it comes to data migration. Those tools are introduced for the purpose of increased user convenience. These tools can be used as a replacement device, particularly when it happens from an iOS device to Androids. Likewise, even Xiaomi has introduced a similar type of tool. Their tool is called the Mi Mover application. This application is designed to assist transfer contacts, text, images, music files, video files, and even installed applications. That is going to be exceptionally helpful if you’re going to switch to an Android device.
However, when it comes to an iPhone to Xiaomi transfer, the Mi Mover app has some limitations. That means it only supports contacts, photos, calendars, reminders, and notes. Well, if your intention is to transfer WhatsApp from your iPhone to the new Xiaomi, that’s bad news. The good thing about Mi Mover is that it has a transfer speed of 6 MB/sec to 50 MB/sec. And, needless to say, it is impressive. As a result, you’ll be able to quickly export and import data that Mi Mover support. It’s useful if you want to transfer data from your old phone to your new Xiaomi Mi 10. With that said, it doesn’t help to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Xiaomi. This is a major drawback. So, in that case, we realize the importance of a reliable third-party software tool.
Part 2: How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Xiaomi using iMyFone iTransor
As we explained earlier, using a third-party professional tool would be the best way to transfer WhatsApp data quickly. Since Xiaomi’s built-in tool doesn’t support WhatsApp data transferring, finding a professional tool is essential. Indeed, there are many tools that claim to transfer data. So, you should do a considerable amount of research before choosing a software tool. To make it easier, we have done the hard work. According to our research, we find iMyFone iTransor to be the most promising option in the market. We consider it to be the best option due to various reasons. iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp has a very smart algorithm that can manage the data very effectively. It has the ability to transfer data between different devices and platforms. Rest assured, this tool has received plenty of positive reviews from various clients, and some big names are there.
Mentioned below are the key features of iMyFone iTransor to make your data transferring easy.
- iTransor can transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android as well as the opposite way.
- It can Backup WhatsApp data of iOS devices and Android devices. Moreover, they can store every backup on PC separately. The best thing is that it doesn’t erase previous backups.
- This tool allows you to restore any WhatsApp backup anytime on any device regardless of the platform.
- This tool supports a host of devices that works on both Android and iOS. For instance, it supports Android 2.0 to 10.0 and iOS 9.0 to iOS 13.3.
- Exceptionally friendly user-interface that lets you complete the data transfer without any hassle at all.
Thanks to the user-friendliness and efficiency of this tool, it makes it easier for you to transfer data. With the existence of this professional tool, the whole process is made easier for everybody. Most importantly, you do not even get to uninstall or reinstall the respective app manually for data transfer.
So, How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Xiaomi using iTransor?
Now that you already know the functionality of this powerful tool. Let’s learn how to use it. In fact, transferring WhatsApp data is a walk in the park if you use a tool like iTransor. With that said, this tool is available for both Windows and Mac platforms. After downloading and installing the software, you are ready to start your WhatsApp data transferring.
To make things easier for you, we explain the whole process in a step-by-step method. So, be sure to follow them with good awareness and get the data transferred without any data loss.
01. As the first step, you should launch the program and choose the option called “Transfer mode.” This is located in the left panel of the screen. After that, you should connect both the devices with the same computer system using a USB cable. Once the devices are attached, you will have to follow a very simple procedure to get it done.
02. Now, on your iPhone, unlock the device and then click on the option called “Trust This Computer.” As a result, you will be able to establish a connection and permit the software to access device data. So, you must make sure that the iOS device’s “Find my iPhone” feature is turned off. This is necessary, particularly if it’s the destination device.
03. On the Android, make sure that you enable the USB debugging option as well. This is specifically required so that the software can access storage.
04. Now, be sure to check of the devices are correctly listed under Source and Destination options. As per this example, the iOS device will be the source. On the other hand, Xiaomi Mi 10 should be identified as the destination device.
05. That’s it about the configuration part. Now, you should hit the “Transfer” button. This option can be found at the center so you can initiate the WhatsApp data transferring process. Now, iTransor will install a customized app on the Android phone. This is particularly necessary to copy the WhatsApp data. You should never worry about it because the app is perfectly safe.
06. Be sure that the devices are well connected with the computer. As soon as the destination device is ready, the process will be started by the software. At the completion of the transfer, there will be a notification on the screen. The time it takes to transfer your data will depend on the amount of data. The more the data, the longer it will take.
Now, you should wait patiently until you see the message. All the data will be stored on your target device (Xiaomi).
Besides, if you are bothered with the issues like Unfortunately WhatsApp has stopped, here are the top solutions for you.
So, that’s How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Xiaomi. Do you have any comments? Please let us know.