You might probably have heard about the term ‘Incognito.’ In fact, the term ‘Incognito‘ refers to a private browsing mode that doesn’t leave any traces of browsing history. Because of that, many individuals who prefer safe browsing tend to use Incognito mode.
In fact, the point of using such a feature is to ensure better privacy. Because of this reputation, many individuals believe that Incognito history can never be viewed. But the truth is that even Incognito history can be viewed if you need to do so. Well, do you want to learn how to see Incognito history? If so, keep reading this article and learn how to do it.
Those who wonder how to view Incognito history should know that accessing someone else’s device is not that easy. However, the mission can be accomplished by using the right kind of software application. For your convenience, we have created a list of those applications as well.
Part 01: Enabling Incognito mode in different devices
As mentioned, the Incognito mode is another term used for private browsing. In fact, every browser you use to have this option. You should enable it by accessing a menu option. Those who use this mode can keep the browsing private because the Incognito search doesn’t leave any browsing history. The method used to switch to Incognito mode will be the same regardless of the device. In this section, we explain how to enable Incognito mode on Google Chrome so you can get an idea.
Also, if you are looking for the best Best Teen Dating Apps, here you are.
Enabling Incognito mode in your computer
- First, you should launch Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the icon that appears with three dots (towards the top-right corner of the browser).
- You can see the option called ‘New Incognito Window.’ Just click on it.
- You will be directed to a new window. As a result, you can see the message ‘You’ve gone Incognito‘ on the screen.
Enabling Incognito mode in your Android device
- You should open the Google Chrome app on the Android smartphone as the first step.
- You should find the icon that appears as three dots (just at the end of the address bar).
- Tap on that icon, and you should see an option called ‘New Incognito Tab‘ in the dropdown.
- Tap on that as well, and you are now in Incognito mode.
Enabling Incognito mode on an iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
- You should open the Google Chrome app on your iOS device.
- Then, tap on the Chrome menu to find the option called ‘Incognito Tab.’
- Tap on the option called ‘Incognito Tab.’
- Now, you will be directed to an Incognito tab.
Part 02: How to view Incognito history?
Although Incognito history is not directly available, there are practical ways to view history. “How to view Incognito history” is the next question that comes up in your mind. In this case, you will have to use a third-party tool and view history.
Incognito history tracking tools indeed come with a price – they are not for free! However, having considered the smart functionality they deliver, you cannot expect them for free. After all, tracking someone else’s browser activities is not a simple task, and it requires a brilliant algorithm. Things can become more difficult when it comes to tracking the history of Incognito tabs.
Having understood the difficulty of finding a good tool to track Incognito history, we did some research for you. As a result, we found some exciting and powerful tools that can view Incognito history without much hassle. All those tools we list in this article are trustworthy, and they don’t have any malware.
One of the best things about these tools is that they can perform various other ‘spy work‘ as well. That means they can perform various other tasks instead of just tracking Incognito tabs. For instance, they can perform other tasks such as tracking text messages, call history, and contact information.
List of apps for those who wonder how to see Incognito history
Now, let’s take a look at the list of apps that can be used to track the Incognito history. We have composed this list carefully, so all those apps are very effective and powerful. So, keep reading this article and pick the best option that matches your purpose.
01. How to See Incognito History via KidsGuard Pro
The first app on this list is KidsGuard Pro, and it has reached first place for good reasons. KidsGuard Pro has a very smart algorithm to track down the internet browsing history of a target device. Even if the internet search is performed in an Incognito mode, KidsGuard Pro can track it.
One of the most impressive things about KidsGuard Pro is that it comes with a powerful keylogger as well. That means this software can track all the keystrokes typed on the target device. Even the usernames and the passwords typed on the device will be detected without any hassle.
On top of all those features, it can function in the background of the target device. That means it functions in stealth mode. As a result, the owner of the target device will not be able to detect it.
KidsGuard Pro can track everything related to social media and messaging apps as well. For instance, it can track WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, WeChat, etc. More importantly, it can track even the real-time location of the device.
Pros of KidsGuard Pro
- It can track the web history of a device even if the browsing is done through Incognito mode.
- The tracking information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Keylogger with advanced technology so it can track all the keystrokes typed in.
- It runs completely untraceable in the background.
- It can find the accurate URL of each record related to search history.
- And it allows you to find the frequency of each of the browsing records.
- It allows you to check the search history of the device with the frequency as well.
- Search history can be found based on the time and day.
- It can find specific search history logs based on the keywords as well.
- More importantly, it doesn’t require the Android device to be rooted.
02. How to See Incognito History via Famisafe
Famisafe is another powerful contender which Wondershare – a renowned software developer, introduces. Wondershare offers a variety of digital solutions to accomplish various tasks. So, you shouldn’t have any doubts about the reliability of Famisafe. In addition to tracking Incognito history, this impressive software can track other activities as well. For instance, you can use it to track the device’s real-time location and other app-related activities.
Pros of Famisafe
- It gives a comprehensive report on the activities related to Incognito searching for information on the target device.
- You can use it to track the search history of any browser used on the target device.
- You don’t want to jailbreak an iPhone or root an Android device to install this software.
- It can be used to track other data as well (including location history).
When it comes to private browsing in Android, it comes with plenty of users. However, many users tend to misuse this feature and perform inappropriate activities on the internet. For instance, kids can use their smartphones to browse for inappropriate content for their age.
So, if you are a parent, you must know what your kids do online. Using software like FamiSafe is ideal in this case because it can track even the Incognito tabs.
FamiSafe is considered to be one of the most efficient parental control apps in the industry. It is capable of monitoring your child’s activities remotely and allows parents to be worry-free. The control is excellent since it can track other activities like phone calls, text messages, and social media.
Here’s how FamiSafe can help you protect your child.
- It can help to view the visited websites even if the history is deleted.
- It gives access to the browsing history even if the browsing has taken place in private mode.
- You will be given the complete URL of the visited websites even if they are browsed through Incognito.
- Reports on how frequent a particular website is visited.
- FamiSafe gains access to the exact time and date on which the respective website is visited.
- It can block the websites that aren’t appropriate for your kids.
- FamiSafe is a great tool to prevent addiction. Some websites and apps are not harmful if your kids use them with control. For instance, Facebook and other social media are not that harmful. However, if your kids don’t have control, they can easily get addicted to them. By monitoring their internet activities, you can decide whether your kids are addicted or not. If they are, you can simply talk to them and explain the ‘bad’ about it.
- It can detect explicit content very easily so you can keep your kids from visiting such content. The best thing is that it can detect content regardless of the way they have sent to you. For instance, it can detect content that is sent through Facebook, SMS, WhatsApp Kik, or any other medium. As a result, you can protect your kids from becoming victims of cybercrimes, sexting, online frauds, etc.
03. How to See Incognito History via Qustodio
This is another parental control app developed, especially for parents to keep track of their kids. As a modern-day parent, you have a plethora of reasons to worry about your kids’ online activities. With Qustodio, you can eliminate all those worries because it can track even Incognito history. So, if you are a parent who wants to know how to see Incognito history, Qustodio is a perfect app.
Pros of Qustodio
- Qustodio offers a comprehensive dashboard to give you access to all the important features.
- It allows you to keep a track even on the Incognito tabs on the target device.
- Qustodio keeps track of the browsing history whenever the kid is accessing the internet.
04. How to See Incognito History via Hoverwatch
This is a viral app among those who want to spy on a given target smartphone. For many users, Hoverwatch is the best spying app. This tool comes with highly versatile features as well. As a worried parent, you can use the same software to track your kids’ online activities. It also comes with a very powerful keylogger feature as well. So, if you want to know how to view Incognito history, Hoverwatch is a very impressive option.
Pros of Hoverwatch
- It works with both iOS and Android devices.
- Comprehensive online dashboard with a variety of features.
- It captures important details such as the URL, exact time, etc. of each log.
- Real-time data synchronization.
- Powerful keylogger function.
05. How to See Incognito History via mSpy
If you are looking for a way to monitor a mobile phone remotely, mSpy is a superb option. It has the power and efficiency to track the internet activities that took place on private browser tabs. You can call it one of the most reliable spying apps that has a plethora of features.
Pros of mSpy
- It can monitor all the activities that are taking place on the target device.
- It can easily view online activities even if they have taken place under private tabs (Incognito browsing).
- Comprehensive dashboard that gives access to various features.
- mSpy can restrict any website on the target device.
Conclusion on How to See Incognito History
Well, that’s our list of options for parents who want to know how to see Incognito history. In other words, now you know how to view Incognito history using one of the apps mentioned above.
All the apps we have mentioned in this article are reliable and safe, so you don’t need to worry. We sincerely believe that you will only use these apps to monitor the online activities of your kids. If you have any doubts related to this matter, please let us know.