“Can anyone teach me how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine? I know this may sound pretty awkward, but I want to do it for a special reason. So, please help me! Anyone?”
The above question is asked by an anonymous user, and it looks like she is desperate. Despite the reason behind the question, we should first get to know if it is actually possible. Here, we will answer that question, so please keep reading.
Why would someone want to know how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine?
It is no secret that cellphones are dominating our lives. When it comes to communication, cellphones have become an icon that cannot be escaped. We all have personal conversations through these devices at least a couple of times a day. These conversations can take place either in voice, video, or text messages. Regardless of the method, all those conversations deserve to be secured because they contain sensitive information.
However, there are times in which you would like to know what others do with their phones. For instance, think of a situation on which you want to know what your daughter does with her cellphone. Or, with whom your spouse is texting in your absence. Well, in that case, you should find a way to monitor the activities of the respective cellphone. Those are common reasons for you to know how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine.
The next question is how to get it done. Well, thanks to modern-day technology, there are many ways to get this job done. In other words, there are many apps and tools to monitor someone’s cellphone. Some of these apps can read someone’s text messages in stealth mode. The owner of the target device doesn’t even know whether you read their text messages. Also, some of those apps come with various other advanced features. They can even monitor phone calls, access contact lists, and so on. They can even track the real-time location of the target user. With that said, let’s learn how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine.
Part 1: How to get text messages from another phone sent to mine using an app?
Well, monitoring a strange person’s cellphone without his or her consent can be an unethical move. However, that move can be justified if you monitor someone who really matters to you with good intentions. For instance, if you monitor your kid’s cellphone to protect her from potential dangers, that’s acceptable. Also, if you monitor your employees’ cellphones (which are provided by the company), that’s acceptable too. In other words, monitoring someone else’s device can be OK if you do it for the greater good.
Having understood the importance of others’ privacy, let’s learn how to spy on a cellphone. Or, in other words, let’s learn how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine.
Cocospy – Professional Tool to Get Text Messages from Another Phone
If you hope to know what your employees, kids, or spouse do with their cellphones, use a spy app. As we mentioned earlier, there are many options to consider. Despite the large number of options available, Cocospy is the tool we prefer to introduce due to various reasons. In fact, this tool comes with really advanced technology to make spying easier, even for a beginner. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to make use of this tool. It comes with a simplified interface with nicely arranged features. With Cocospy, you can learn what your kids, spouse, or employees do with their cellphones. Apart from monitoring the messages, this tool lets you track all the activities that take place on the device.
Through Cocospy, you can see the text messages on other people’s phones with all the details. After installing the Cocospy app on the target device, you can view all of its activities remotely. Those activities are displayed over a comprehensive dashboard that comes with a very friendly interface. Navigating through this interface is exceptionally easy. The best thing is that the target user won’t even know that they have been monitored. In the next part, let’s explain how to use this tool and monitor the text messages.
How to get text messages from another phone sent to mine using Cocospy App?
As you already know, Cocospy can reveal all the inbound and outbound text messages on the target device. That will give you powerful insight into what the target user is up to. If that is your child, for instance, you can learn with whom your kids communicate in your absence. Also, if that is your spouse, you can check with whom she or he is texting during your absence. The most interesting thing about this strategy is that it works in stealth mode. That means the target user will not know if he or she is monitored.
So, this is a superb option for both parents and employers to monitor the activities of others. Apart from viewing text messages, Cocospy allows you to monitor the following aspects as well.
- Cocospy can remotely view both the outbound and inbound messages.
- It can view the contact information related to the participant.
- It allows you to know at what time the messages were sent and received.
- You can use it to download any media files that are associated with the texts.
Also, let’s find out how to hide the SMS text messages on smartphone and how to undelete deleted SMS text messages from your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet easily.
Using Cocospy to monitor text messages on someone else’s design
Please follow several easy steps to start monitoring the text messages. If you are targeting an iOS device, you don’t have to install Cocospy on it. In that case, you should simply provide the iCloud credentials linked with the target device. However, when it comes to Android devices, Cocospy should be installed on the target device.
Steps to use Cocospy
- First of all, please sign up for an account on Cocospy. Creating the account is completely free on their website.
- Now, you should choose the operating system on the target device you intend to spy. Then, you should subscribe to the software.
- After that, you can download the Cocospy app using the URL, which is sent to your email.
- Once the installation is completed, you should sign in to Cocospy.
- Now, you should launch the features list, which is located on the dashboard. Then, go to the option called messages as well.
- Click on the messages so you can track both the inbound and outbound messages.
How to use Cocospy on an iOS device
If you intend to target an iOS device, here are the steps to follow.
- First, you should create an account with the Cocospy website.
- After choosing the target iPhone and selecting the desired plan, enter the iCloud credentials linked to the target.
- Now, you should sign in with the Cocospy app remotely to access the dashboard. You should view all the messages, including SMS and LINE.
- The best thing associated with this strategy is that it doesn’t require you to jailbreak the device. Also, it doesn’t need you to install an app.
Reasons to choose Cocospy
Now, in this section of the article, let’s learn the reasons to choose Cocospy as your spy app, which will let you have a clear idea about the overall capacity of the software.
- Cocospy is a powerful and leading app which is trusted by multiple millions of individuals across the globe.
- It supports both Android and iOS devices.
- This app can be installed very conveniently and swiftly.
- A lightweight app that comes with only 2MB capacity;
- It works in stealth mode, so it will not be detected by the user.
- Although other spy apps take a lot of battery power, Cocospy doesn’t, so the user won’t suspect it. This is especially because Cocospy uses a very small amount of resources.
- If you are targeting an iOS device, things can get even easier because no installation is required.
- You don’t have to jailbreak smartphones to use Cocospy on an iOS device.
- Once the synchronization is done, the information on the iCloud will be sent to the panel. Even the deleted message on the iMessages will be displayed through this dashboard.
- To install Cocospy on an Android, you don’t need to root it, so the complexity is less.
- Dashboards can be viewed remotely through any web browser or device.
What else can you monitor using Cocospy?
Regarding how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine, now you know the answer to that. Let’s learn what else you can monitor through Cocospy. In fact, when you use Cocospy on an Android or an iOS device, the following aspects are monitored too.
- WhatsApp messages that are sent and received on the target device.
- Messages that are sent and received through your FB Messenger;
- Conversations of the Snapchat app.
Part 2: Receiving someone’s text messages
Are you looking to get other devices’ text messages remotely? If not, do you still wonder how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine? In that case, there are some other reliable solutions to consider. Thanks to the advancing technology associated with phones, spy apps are becoming popular and accessible. So, below are some options you can consider to monitor text messages on other devices.
SpyBubble is a relatively popular app that can acquire text messages from a target device. There are other features included in this app, so it can monitor more than just a text message. Nevertheless, these features are not as comprehensive as Cocospy.
Features of SPyBubble
- The monitoring of text messages can be done with the contact details as well.
- Use SMS commands to delete the phone’s information remotely.
- It can be used to lock unwanted activities on the target device.
- It works with iOS and Android devices.
The developers of this app say that this app is compatible with Symbian and BlackBerry. However, the truth is that there are no reports to prove that.
Getting text messages using SpyBubble
- Visit the SpyBubble website and then choose a plan to match your requirement.
- Download the app and get it installed on the target device.
- Launch the control panel and sign in. Then, go to the messages on its dashboard.
- Read all the inbound and outbound messages.
By the way, let’s see how to fix the Free msg: unable to send message – message blocking is active issue easily.
So, that’s how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine using third-party apps. Well, both Cocospy and SpyBubble are popular options, but Cocospy is better due to various obvious reasons. If you know better apps than these two, please let us know.