There is no shortage of individuals who wonder how to fix white screen on Android phones. If you are one of them, here, we will explain the solutions to overcome it. So, keep reading this article and learn what to do without panicking.
In fact, the Android white screen is a pretty common issue that is experienced by many users lately. Just like the name of this issue suggests, it makes your device screen to go completely white. If the issue is staying on the screen for a pretty long time, you should try the below-mentioned methods.
In fact, there are several methods for those who wonder how to fix white screen on Android phones. The method that works for you may depend on the cause of the issue. Nevertheless, we recommend you to try the methods one after the other until you overcome the trouble. Each of the methods we have mentioned below may have different difficulty levels.
Part 1: How to fix white screen on Android phone using a professional tool
If you prefer a straightforward and very convenient method to fix this issue, there are two options. We present two professional tools that come with incredibly powerful features.
The first option we present is Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android. This is a very powerful tool to fix plenty of issues associated with your Android device. As long as the issue is related to the Android OS, ReiBoot can fix it. So, it is considered a perfect option for those who wonder how to fix white screen on Android phones.
It is true that ReiBoot has plenty of features to overcome a variety of issues. In this case, we pay special attention to its feature called “Repair Android System.” This unique feature can scan deeply into the system and then fix the issues related to the OS. After the scan is finished, it will rectify all the potential errors in the operating system. In simplest terms, Tenorshare ReiBoot can fix all the issues on your Android device.
Using Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix Android issues is an excellent choice for any user. Mentioned below are some reasons for that.
- It comes with a very intuitive user interface.
- Even a novice Android user will find this interface a very easy-to-use one.
- This software is compatible even with the latest Android devices and OS versions.
- It can fix pretty much all the issues related to your Android OS.
- A completely safe method that doesn’t make your data vulnerable.
If you wonder how to fix white screen on Android phones, you should follow the steps below. We mention the process in the step-by-step mode so you can understand it without any confusion.
- First, you should download Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer and get it installed properly. Then, please launch the tool to see the home screen. Once you see the home screen, you can find an option called “Repair Android System” on it. Just click on that button to proceed.
- Now, you should hit the option called “Repair Now” that appears after pressing the “Repair Android System” button. Then,
- Now, you will be directed to a screen where you have to enter the device’s details. So, please be smart enough to enter the details carefully. Then, press the button labeled “Next.” After doing that, the software will start to download the most appropriate firmware for the Android device.
- Once the respective firmware package is downloaded, you should click on the option called “Repair Now.” That will be the start of repairing the device. At the completion of the process, you will be notified.
Option 02: Use iMyFone Fixppo for Android
iMyFone Fixppo for Android is another professional tool that can fix a wide array of Android issues. If you wonder how to fix white screen on Android phones, Fixppo can be an ideal option. This tool can be considered as a highly versatile tool thanks to its multiple features. It fixes black screen, stuck on the restart loop, the screen of death, Android stuck on boot screen, stuck on the boot screen, etc. If you prefer a fast and convenient method to overcome the white screen, Fixppo is ideal without a doubt. The user-interface of this tool is exceptionally powerful. You don’t need to be a coding expert or an Android technician to use Fixppo. The tools of this software are easy-to-use yet very smart. Mentioned below are some reasons for you to choose iMyFone Fixppo to repair the white screen issue.
- This process is convenient to use because its user-interface is designed to be very simple.
- All the options are listed in a clean interface with no confusion at all.
- This tool offers an excellent repair rate thanks to its smart algorithm and powerful features.
- It utilizes the latest technology to scan deep into the Android system and find potential errors.
- It is compatible with thousands of Android smartphones and Android tablets in the market.
- The safety of your data is perfectly secured with this tool.
- Trusted by a large number of users across the globe.
You can follow the below-mentioned steps and learn how to fix white screen on Android phones using Fixppo.
- First, you should download and install iMyFone Fixppo on your computer. Make sure that you download it through their official website. After that, launch the software to see the main interface. You will see a space to provide the information related to your Android device. After entering the details, you should click on the option called “Download Firmware” as well. As a result, the software will download the correct firmware for the Android device. If you have provided the correct information, you can proceed by clicking on the “Start” button.
- Be sure that your Android device is connected to the same PC after that. Then, it should be verified in the download mode.
- Now, the program will perform a deep scan on the OS of the device for the errors. At the completion of the process, the device will get restarted.
Please note that the faulty Android device and the PC must be connected together until the process is completed. If you disconnect the device in the middle of the process, the device can even be bricked. So, be sure to follow the tutorial carefully and get the device fixed easily.
Part 2: Fix white screen on Android phone if it is caused due to an app
Some users experience a white screen on their devices due to the activity of a particular app. In this part, let’s explain how to get rid of it using some simple solutions.
01. Clear the Data on your mobile and delete its App Cache
Each app installed on your device usually stores the data and cache files in the memory. In some cases, however, these files can experience some issues due to various reasons. Over time, the collection of those data files can grow into a large bulk and cause various issues. Also, those files can cause various issues after getting corrupted. So, cleaning those files should be done periodically. Please follow the below simple guide to get it done.
- Go to Settings and choose Apps & Notifications.
- Then, choose the app that gives problems and tap on it.
- After that, you should tap on the option called “Storage.”
- You can then choose the option called “Clear Storage.”
- At the completion of this process, you should tap on the option “Clear Cache” as well.
02. Uninstall the incompatible apps on your device
Some users tend to install apps that are not perfectly compatible with their devices. Even if they may work fine at the beginning, problems may arise as you go on. So, it is always better to uninstall those apps to solve white screen error. For those who don’t know how to uninstall apps, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Launch “Settings” and then tap on the option called “Apps & Notifications” as well.
- Then, tap on the app, which is incompatible, and tap on the option called “Uninstall.”
03. Move the apps to the device’s internal memory
In general, the apps installed on your device are supposed to run in the internal memory. However, some individuals configure apps to run from the SD card. If that is the case with you, move those apps to the internal storage, and see if it works.
Part 3: How to fix white screen on Android phones if it is caused due to LCD connector
In some devices, a white screen can occur due to a malfunctioning or loose LCD connector as well. If your device is experiencing a white screen due to such error, here’s how to fix it. In fact, this is a hardware-related error that should be fixed by opening the device manually. Mentioned below is the process.
- First, you should turn off the faulty Android device and remove its back cover.
- Now, pull its battery out.
- Unlock the device and take off its LCD ribbon.
- If you find any dust, wipe it off. You can use a clean cloth.
- Now, put the ribbon back to the same position and lock the device.
- Put the device’s battery once again and turn it on.
Also, if you are bothered with the downloading do not turn off target error, click to solve it easily now.
Part 4: What can you do if the error occurred due to physical damage?
Some individuals wonder how to fix white screen on Android phones upon hardware damage. For instance, you may experience a white screen as a result of dropping the device down. So, the internal hardware components may have been physically damaged. If that is the case, we strongly recommend you to take your device to an official service center. Or, you can even take it to a certified Android technician. Trying to fix hardware issues by yourself may not be the best idea as it can worsen the situation.
So, that’s how to fix white screen on Android phones. If you know better ways, please let us know in the comments section below.