“Bumble change location” has been a hot topic among the modern-day online daters. That is particularly because this dating app restricts the users from determining their geographical location. As per that feature, you are unlikely to get connected with profiles from other countries. The only way to address that matter is to change the location of the device and trick the app. That said, in this article, we explain how to change location on Bumble with easy steps.
As a matter of fact, Bumble has become a very popular dating app since its official launch in 2014. As of this writing, Bumble is used by millions of users across the globe. It comes with plenty of features which are very exciting. However, the main problem associated with this app is that it has location-specific functionality. Mainly, it restricts the users based on the present location of the respective user. Therefore, many individuals want to learn how to change location on Bumble and go beyond those restrictions.
Bumble change location – is it possible with the Paid Membership?
Bumble has introduced a paid membership specifically for those who prefer an advanced online dating experience. This special version of membership is called Bumble Boost. So, many individuals wonder if they can change the location, at least with the paid membership. However, the bad news is that even Bumble Boost doesn’t allow you to change the location of the app. Instead, Bumble Boost prolongs the lifespan of the matches and allows you to see the profiles that liked you. In addition to that, it rematches lost connections. But even Bumble Boost doesn’t lift the restrictions applied on your profile based on the locations.
Bumble can detect the existing location through the IP address of the device you are using. So, even if you disable the GPS feature, it becomes useless. But there are a couple of ways to trick Bumble and access it from any location you wish. All you need is to read this article.
Method 1: Ask Bumble to change your location manually
Yes. You can even ask Bumble to change your location manually. In this case, go to the “Account Settings” of Bumble and report that you have a technical fault. Then, ask them to update your location manually to the place you wish to be. However, this trick is not irreversible. That means this method will change your location permanently, and you can do it only once. So, we don’t necessarily recommend this method unless you want to stuck in the new location.
Please follow the below steps if you need to try this fix anyway.
- Launch Bumble on the device and tap on the Profile to see the options. Then, you should go to the bottom of your screen and browse to the option called “Contacts & FAQ.” Then, go to “Contact Us” and choose the option called “Report a Technical Issue.”
- Once you are in this option, you can enter a message with a request to change your location. You should describe that the GPS feature of your device doesn’t work as expected. To make it a more comprehensive message, you may include a screenshot of the map of your new location. Then, submit the request, and they will change the location.
The duration it takes can vary based on various aspects. For some users, it can even take a couple of days to change the existing location. Also, once the location is changed, the new location will be permanent for your profile.
Method 2: How to change location on Bumble in 1-Click using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS)
This is the most recommended, practical solution to perform Bumble change location on your iOS device. However, this method works on iOS devices only. If you are an iPhone user, you can use this special tool called Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). It allows you to change the current location to anywhere with a one-click operation, just like its name suggests. Also, it can change iPhone location and Change Location in Pokémon Go for you.
Using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is exceptionally easy for any user, thanks to the friendly user interface it has. One of the most attractive things about this tool is that it doesn’t require you to jailbreak the device. Moreover, it works perfectly on all iPhones and iPads. You can follow the steps explained below and experience Bumble change location on your device.
- As the first step, you must download and install Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) on the computer. Then, you should connect the device to the same computer.
- You can launch the software now and click on the option called “Virtual Location.”
- Wait for the device to be detected by the software. To proceed, you should agree to the terms and conditions of the application. Then, please click on the button “Get Started.”
- You will be directed to a map-like interface now. Just click on the center button so you will get the current location. To change it, click on the option called “Teleport Mode.”
- You can now enter the name of the new location. If not, you can simply enter the coordinates of the new location on the search bar.
- Now the application will load. The pin on the map will be adjusted according to the settings. In addition to that, you can change the pin and click “Move Here” to enter a new location.
Done! The location you have entered will remain unchanged even if you activate the GPS on the device. In addition to that, you can check the updated location on the device’s map. You can now access plenty of new Bumble profiles.
By the way, if you wonder how to change location on Skout, this tool can help too. In addition, here are the full Tenorshare iAnyGo reviews for your reference, which is another best location changer for iOS.
Method 3: Use a GPS Spoofing app to change Bumble’s location
If you are using an Android device to access Bumble, you can seek the assistance of a location spoofer. There are tons of location spoofing apps for Android devices if you perform a search. Compared to iPhones, changing the existing location of an Android device is pretty easy. In fact, Android devices offer a feature to change the location with a third-party app. However, there are several steps to learn how to change location on Bumble. Please follow up below the guide in order to change the location of Bumble.
- To start the process, you should unlock the Android device first and go to “Settings.” Then, you should choose the option called “System Info” or “Software Info.” Locate the “About Phone” option and find the option called “Build Number.” Then, tap on it for seven consecutive times, and it will unlock the “Developer Options.” However, in some models, the build number can be located in some other location as well.
- When the developer options are enabled, you should go to the option called “Settings.” Then, choose the option called “Developer Options” once again and allow mock location feature.
- That’s it! You can go to the Play Store now and find a good GPS spoofing app. When you choose a GPS app, however, be sure to read the reviews and the feedbacks of previous users.
- Once the Fake GPS app is installed, you should go to the “Settings” of the device. Then, go to “Developer Options.” Go to the Mock Location app feature and choose the app you have just downloaded.
- You can launch a Fake GPS app and change the location on its map to anywhere you wish. After setting a new location, you should open Bumble. Then, you should unlock new profiles without worrying about the location factor.
Method 4: Get the help of a VPN service
If the above option hasn’t worked for you, just try to use a VPN to change the location. The best thing about VPNs is that it sets an extra layer of protection on the device. However, the downside of VPNs is that it can make the connection slower. Besides, pretty much all the VPNs are paid, and they work based on a particular data limit. After reaching the data limit, you should either pay more or wait for the next billing cycle. On top of that, VPNs are less flexible compared to the tool we have explained above.
As long as you are ready to accept those burdens, you can use a VPN. To get it done, you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- Launch your Play Store (on Android) or App Store (on Apple). Then, search for a good VPN service that has a good reputation. You can read the user reviews and their feedbacks before downloading the VPN app.
- After downloading the app, you should launch it and create the account based on onscreen instructions. Also, you will have to pay a subscription fee to get their full service.
- Choose the location depending on your preference and start the VPN service using the onscreen instructions. Please note that the steps may vary slightly depending on the VPN you choose.
So, that’s it about how to change location on Bumble. You can use any of the above methods and perform Bumble change location and start finding matches. Nevertheless, if you are an iPhone user, the best option is Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). It is simple, powerful, and very effective. Just have a try.