Learning how to change the language on Fortnite is handy for any user. The process is not that difficult if you follow the guidelines properly. So, this article explains how to change language in Fortnite effortlessly.
The popularity of Fortnite has exploded. It swiftly spread around the globe as an exceptionally popular online multiplayer combat arena game of all time. Fortnite’s creator, Epic Games, has included a variety of languages throughout time as a result of the game’s success.
It only takes a few clicks or taps to switch the language settings in Fortnite. In the unfortunate event that you mistakenly switch to any language that you’re not familiar with, the problem emerges.
Consider how difficult it would be for a native English speaker to understand Arabic or Chinese. That being said, it is rather simple to pull yourself out of this predicament.
How to Change the Language on Fortnite if You Use an Android Device?
Well, if you use an Android device, things are pretty simple in terms of changing language in Fortnite. In that case, all you need is to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Use your Android phone or tablet to begin playing Fortnite.
- You’ll be greeted by the game’s main menu screen when it first starts up.
- Press and hold the Menu button in the upper-right corner of your screen until it appears.
- From the right-side menu, select Settings. A different language is the first choice on the list if you are interested in choosing it.
- Then, tap the tab called Game when you see the menu called Settings. Identify it by the shape of the cog.
- Changes to the game settings and language can be made here. The drop-down menu for choosing a specific language is located first on the page.
- To pick a language, use the right and left arrows on the Language selection box. Look for a language with parentheses if you wish to use the default English.
- Right-click on the Apply button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, a pop-up message will notify you that the game must be restarted.
- In the pop-lower up’s right corner, select Confirm.
- Fortnite’s whole user interface will be available in the language you selected in the previous step.
- That’s basically it!
PS: let’s figure out how to turn off parental control on Fortnite effortlessly.
How to Change Fortnite Language using an iPhone?
Are you an iPhone user who wonders how to change language in Fortnite without any hassle? If so, you can learn those steps.
- Open the Fortnite app on your iOS device.
- The button dedicated for Menu is accessible from Fortnite’s home screen.
- After that, you should tap on Settings. If not, you can click the first option located at the top of the screen.
- You will now be able to access the game menu by tapping the cog-shaped symbol.
- The first choice in the menu labeled Game is Language selection. Just select that to move forward.
- To select a language, use the right and left arrows to scroll among the available options.
- Afterward, press the Apply button to save your selection.
- You should now see a separate window with the title Language Change Limited. You’ll be told that you need to restart the Fortnite game in order to take effect those modifications.
- In the pop-up box, tap Confirm.
- You may now play Fortnite with the language you choose.
And, that’s how to change the language on Fortnite using an iPhone.
How to Change the Language on Fortnite if You Use an Xbox One?
The steps on how to change the language on Fortnite using an Xbox are very simple. In fact, you can do it even if you are not familiar with the existing language. So, please follow the instructions below.
- First, you should open Fortnite on your Xbox One.
- You will see the home screen of the game. Just hit the option called Options. You can see it on the controller.
- That will open the menu. Choose the option called Settings.
- Now, you should press A using the controller so the Settings will be opened.
- This will bring the Game tab up. If it doesn’t open, you can simply hit RB or LB on the controller. That will help you navigate between the tabs.
- When you are in the Game tab, just hit the down button once to proceed.
- That will allow you to highlight the option called Language selection.
- You can use both the Right and Left keys on the controller and select the desired language.
- You should just hit the Y key on the controller to save the changes.
- Now, you will notice an option called Language Change Limited. You are supposed to restart Fortnite now so you can see that the changes have become effective. Press A so your actions will be confirmed.
- Close the menus. After that, go back to the home screen of the game.
- Restart the game, and the language changes will be effective.
That’s how to change the language on Fortnite on your Xbox One.
How to Change Language in Fortnite if You Use a PS4?
This is a pretty similar process to Xbox One.
- First, you should open Fortnite on the PS4 console.
- Once you have reached the Home menu, press the button labeled Options to proceed. That will open the main menu.
- After that, you should highlight the option called Settings. To do that, you should hit the down button two times.
- After that, you should hit the X button so you can launch its Settings menu.
- Hit R1 so you can highlight the tab labeled Game. This icon will appear as a cogwheel.
- Now, you should hit the down button again, and the language will be highlighted.
- Use the directional buttons (right and left) to locate the language as you wish.
- After choosing the language, hit Triangle so the changes made will be applied.
- You will see the window for Language Change Limited. It says that you cannot experience the changes unless you restart Fortnite.
- You can proceed after hitting the X button on the controller.
- After that, the newly chosen language will be applied to the settings menu.
- You can then press the Circle icon located on the controller two times. That will bring you back to the home screen of the game.
- As the final step, you should apply the changes. To do that, you can restart Fortnite. That’s basically it.
That’s how to change language in Fortnite if it is on PS4.
Are You Using a Nintendo Switch? Here’s How to Change the Language on Fortnite on It
Well, the steps taken in this section are pretty similar to the ones with the previously mentioned consoles. In fact, choosing a different language using the Nintendo Switch is an absolutely simple process.
- First, you should open the Fortnite app on your console.
- When you are on the home screen, you should hit the + key on the controller. That will open the main menu of the game.
- Now, you can highlight Settings. Press the A key. It is found in the right-hand side controller.
- You will see the Settings menu. You can access it by visiting the Game tab, and it appears as a cogwheel. Otherwise, you can move towards the right or left to get it.
- After that, you should click on the Down arrow key. That will highlight the menu called language.
- You can move right or left and select a language to match your requirement.
- After that, you can hit the X key to the new language will be applied.
- Then, you will be able to see a pop-up window that says Language Change limited.
- After that, you should press the A key, which is located in your controller.
- You can close the menu before restarting the device.
Are You Playing Fortnite on Your PC? Here’s How to Change Language in Fortnite
In this section, we explain how to change the language of Fortnite on a PC. You can do it on either a desktop or a laptop. Mentioned below are the steps to follow.
1. To start the process, you should open The Fortnite app on your PC to proceed.
2. After that, you can click on the option called Settings.
3. Click on the option called Game (that appears as a tab). The icon appears like a cogwheel.
4. You can then see the menu that lets you access the language option.
5. To select the language as you wish, tap the left arrow or right arrow and navigate.
6. After selecting a language, you can click on the option called Apply to proceed. Also, you can use key A on the keyboard to achieve the same task.
7. You will then be able to see the Language change limited option as a window. As per that instruction, you can restart Fortnite, and the changes will be applied. All of the menus of the game will appear in the newly chosen language. Close Settings to proceed.
8. With that said, to make the actions take place, restart your Fortnite game.
At the point of seeing the confirmation window, you will see it in the new language. So, keep that in mind when you change the language.
The Bottom Line
Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of the ways in changing game language through the Fortnite game. With this information, you will be able to play Fortnite in any language with ease regardless of the platform. You can even assist some of your pals if they intend to bring changes to their language.
Do you have any doubts about how to change the language on Fortnite? If so, please let us know. Have you been able to successfully alter the game’s language in Fortnite yet? Which gaming platform do you prefer to use when playing Fortnite? Please express your ideas in the space below the article’s main body. Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated.