Wondering as to what can be the benefits of enabling Grindr fake GPS? Well, there can be many advantages of doing that since the app Grindr works by using your real-time location. It’s a top-grossing dating app that gets you to meet new people that live near you. With such apps come a lot of privacy issues like location access permits, location tracking, and phone activity getting tracked.
We aim to provide you solutions in this article to enable you to use a fake location on Grindr. We will also be introducing you to two amazing software named iMyFone AnyTo and dr.fone- Virtual Location (iOS) that give the best results.
What is a Grindr app?
This is a social networking app that works upon getting access to the phone’s location. It’s meant to be used by the Trans people, bisexuals, and gay men for getting matches in the city they are located in. The users of both App Store, as well as the Play Store, can download it. It has a free and paid version.
Some of the risks associated with the app are:
- The location and frequently visited places are public and accessible, which is a privacy threat.
- The health info like HIV status, contact, email ID, etc. are stored with the app.
- Anonymous dates can be risky and vulnerable without any proof of background check.
- The policing of other countries regarding your LGBT affiliation might be risky as they might be different from your country.
Let’s see the advantages and disadvantages of enabling a Grindr fake GPS:
- Enables you to check out more profiles in different locations
- Can befriend people of different places
- Get more views and visitors on your profile
- Solves privacy issues by discontinuing or masking location sharing
- Risk of a ban due to fake potential
- Jeopardize the efficiency of the other more useful apps with the wrong location feed
- Unknown threats at new locations
Changing location on iOS devices
The iOS devices have limited options available for the users who want to fake their location with a Grindr fake GPS. This issue happens with Grindr too. However, we will be providing you two solutions that will give you the best results and successfully block location sharing as well as fake it.
1. Use iMyFone AnyTo to Enable Grindr Fake GPS
iMyFone AnyTo is an amazing app that helps you to spoof your location and show a different one. Doing this is just a matter of one click with this tool. It also allows you to alter the location, plan different routes to be shown on the map, and even customize the speed as per wish. Be it exposing a different location or just hiding the real one, the app has got you covered.
Some of its unique features are:
- Be compatible with a large number of iPhone models like the 6/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/ X/XS/11/12, etc.
- Allow you to fake any location on the Grindr app anywhere with the help of the Teleport mode in just one click.
- It has two modes, namely Two-Spot and the Multi-Spot, that are made for stimulating the route of your movement along with customizing the shown speed as per the wish.
- It also has a feature that stores the record of all the places that you have spotted or visited recently. You can see all this on the app itself.
- It also allows you to pause the tracking of the route anytime, as well as begin it anytime.
Method to use the iMyFone AnyTo software for enabling Grindr fake GPS:
1) Download the app on the PC and install it. Open the tool. Click on the option ‘Get Started’.
2) Connect the iPhone with the PC with the help of a USB Cable. The iOS device would require you to give access permission to the computer. To do this, click on the option Trust, and this will grant it the permissions by allowing it to access the phone’s screen passcode.
3) Once the app starts working on the PC, a map will pop up on the screen, and you can see your live location there.
4) Look at the top-right portion of the screen; you will see an icon named Teleport Mode. Tap on it. This will let you zoom the map in and out and choose any favorable location. You can continue by entering the location coordinates as well as the address in the search bar at the top-left screen.
5) Once you are done with selecting the destination. A pop-up will emerge that is the sidebar. It will display the name of the place searched, its distance, and coordinates. Clicking on Move will change the location with the chosen address.
6) Once done, the same location will be accessible to every other application along with Grindr existing on the iPhone.
- Restart the iPhone to restore the correct and default location.
- You still have the option to re-load the new locations after restoring the original one as they get saved in the Record History of the app.
2. Use dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to Enable Grindr Fake GPS
It will enable Grindr fake GPS location for you just with one click. It confuses the app about the location and helps you to put a new location to get more matches in nearby places. You can also turn off the changed location as per your wish. dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) doesn’t require you to get any special permission too. It runs with all the latest models of iPhone. It can fix the problem of how to change location on Bumble for you too.
Method to use the dr.fone- Virtual Location software:
1) Connect the iPhone with the PC. Open the app. Click on the option Virtual Location application. Upon getting the Trust Prompt, verify it to secure the connection of the app to the iPhone.
2) Once the iPhone is detected, click on Get Started as it appears in the next prompt.
3) The next interface will show you a map along with your live location on it. Clicking on the button Center On will alter your present location.
4) There will be an option of Teleport Mode at the screen’s top-right corner. Click on it to start the process. Now just enter the location into the search box.
5) Drag the pin anywhere on the map to dropping it on the location that you want to show. Now, just hit click on Move Here.
6) It’s done. The changed GPS coordinates will now be used by all the apps, including Grindr, on your phone. Use the Grindr fake GPS now where you can spoof the location anytime and also get more matches. You can even alter the movement routes along with speed as per the wish.
Changing location on Android devices
There are a lot of apps available on the Play Store that helps you to spoof the location of your device as shown to the various applications. For changing location on Grind in an Android device, you will need to make some changes in the settings of the phone.
Follow the steps below to get Grindr fake GPS:
1) Unlock the device. Open the Settings tab. Select the option About Phone and then click on Build Number. Now, you will have to tap the option Build Number seven times repeatedly, and this will unblock the developer options.
2) Now go to the settings again. Open Developer options. Enable the option of turning the Mock location on.
3) You are all set. Just visit the Play Store. Look for any location faking app and download it.
4) Apps like Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer and Fake GPS location can give satisfying results.
5) Download and open the Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer app. Allow it to access the ad terms and device location. Select the app for making the location changes. Pin the desired location on the map. Click on buttons Play and Without Ads to apply the changes. This will successfully implement the fake location, and you can check for the same on Google Maps.
6) The app Fake GPS location will help too in a similar way. The process is very much the same. Check it out for yourself.
By the way, click here to learn more about Fly GPS for iOS.
Enabling Grindr fake GPS on a computer
You can perform this task over a computer with the help of Desktop Emulators like BlueStacks too. Such apps help to run the Android compatible applications on the PC, be it a Windows or a Mac iOS. You can use Grindr on your PC in a similar way and access all the features to fake the location too. Just by operating BlueStacks on the computer, you can use Grindr on it and make the necessary changes.
Follow the steps to run the task:
1) Download the app BlueStacks from its official website on the PC and install it. Open the app and follow the instructions to set it up properly.
2) Once done with that, look for the Grindr app with the help of the search box. You can download it from the Play Store too.
3) Wait till BlueStacks finishes installing Grindr on the PC. Then restart the BlueStacks app for continuing the process.
4) Before using Grindr, turn the location on in the sidebar and also start the Mock location feature. Drag and put the pin anywhere on the map to change the location to the chosen one.
5) You are done. The new coordinates are ready, and you can check all the profiles that are near the new location.
Enabling Grindr fake GPS with the help of a VPN
VPN or Virtual Private Networks help to modify the device’s IP address to deal with security issues. During changing the VPN, you can enter the location of a different server being run by the same tool. So many times, when we change the IP address, the applications also get fooled into believing the wrong locations. This allows you to put any fake location on the app and check out new profiles in that area wherever it may be.
Follow the given steps:
1) Visit the Play Store. Download any application with a trustable VPN like Hola, Express, Nord, etc. Buy their premium version since the free ones will not be of that much help as they give limited options.
2) Launch the downloaded VPN app. Create an account and log in. Run the default VPN option to modify the location.
3) You can also go to the Settings of the app and check the servers supported by it. Change the desired things for enabling a fake Grindr location.
Final words on how to enable Grindr Fake GPS
So this exhaustive article was all about giving you the best solutions for enabling Grindr fake GPS. You should try out the iMyFone AnyTo and dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) software as they are very easy to use and have a unique and reliable interface. We have covered all the tricks for all the devices so that you don’t feel restricted at all. Pick what suits you and hit the dating world!