If you are looking for the best way to combine GIFs without rummaging through a thick manual to learn the steps, in this article, you are going to find all the information about GIF combiners available in the market.
The way to make the GIF popular is to upload a GIF that shares the message perfectly at the right time. Multiple images have to be selected to deliver the message of GIF in the right order. Otherwise, the viewer will miss out on the important part of the GIF, which usually stays at the end. That is why software that enables the GIF maker to combine GIFs in the right order is important for the process of developing the right type of GIF.
So then question how to combine GIFs? Luckily there are plenty of GIF combiners apps available on the internet that allows the creators to combine GIFs in a proper order that they seem fit. All the GIF combiners app will have other lists of features besides combining GIFs. The tools available on the internet can be overwhelming for a lot of people, especially for the people who never used a GIF combiner software before.
Part 1. List of best online GIF combiner to combine GIFs
Here are some of the best GIF combiner apps available on the internet that you can use to combine GIFs and more to them. All of the apps differentiate from one to another. They will have a different user interface to list unique features.
EZGIF is one of the best free GIF combiner apps available on the internet. Despite being free, it comes with an unusual amount of features that will keep you busy with your GIF. A lot of features that come with EZGIF will increase the enhancement of the GIF and will make it more clear for the viewer. You can also slow down the GIF and speed up the GIF to your liking. EZGIF is one of the popular options for a lot of GIF makers, one of the reasons because the site is dedicated to GIF-making, nothing else. If you are planning to create the only GIF and combine GIFs together in a proper fashion. Then EZGIF will give you what you need.
- Fasted Speed
- LImited size being at 100MB
- Editing Features
- Easier user interface
- No past records
- It can get laggy sometimes.
Follow the steps below to merge two GIFs together.
- Upload the GIF files that you want to merge together. When you are uploading a single GIF file, you can click on another while you are on that page.
- Drag and drop the images, confirm the option. The combined box will only take two images at a time, if you want to add more to it, then you have to drag and then repeat the same process.
- After you combined them, hit save and save the file for later on.
If you want to do more sophisticated GIF combiner editing on your GIF and want more than just combine GIFs feature, then pick Animizer amongst the rest. Here you will get high-quality results without wasting any time. Here you will get tons of features that help you achieve something closer to your imagination than getting road blocked by it.when it comes to interface, there is no lagging behind it, here you are going to get one of the best-looking websites with all the features listed on the top for quicker access.
- Profession layout
- Interactive interface
- Faster processing
- Clear Quality
- More features
- It can get a little complicated for the newcomers.
- You need to try out every feature on your own, some of them aren’t explained with details.
- Here you make a GIF, but you won’t get any editing features.
Steps to follow for editing with Animizer
- Upload the image by clicking on the Browse. Here select the photos that you want to get edited.
- After you choose all the right pictures, here you have to go to Assembler to combine GIFs together.
- Once you combine the GIFs together, the next step is to download the GIF. Which you can do by pressing the download button.
Also, here are the top methods on Converting RAW to JPEG for your reference.
Here you have another powerful GIF combiner software available in the market that can help you achieve combining GIFs and much more. Many consider Photopea as a photoshop online. The online experience brings a new way to edit the GIFs and combine GIFs in a much easier manner. Unlike Photoshop, doing it online will get the task done at a much faster rate without demanding high CPU usage. Which if you ever used photoshop or any high demanding app, you know that their requirement for a better system is high. If you have a system that has less the required hardware installed on it, it will suffer greatly in performance.
Steps to Combine two GIFs with Photopea
- First, you need to go to the file > Open. Or you can just press Ctrl + O to open GIF files.
- On the second step, you need to get to the project par. Here you need to copy the second project into the first project. Then go to Layer box > then choose duplicate into the first file.
- Now go to the Image > Canvas size in the drop-down list. Here set the right size for the GIF file.
- Here you need to click on the drop and drag on the first file to the left or right end of the canvas, click the second file from the layer box, then do the same thing as you did with the first file, which is dragging the file into another side of the canvas.
- Make sure you see both of the images at the same time. Now hold down the ctrl key and click on the two GIF files. And then go to Layer > Animation and then press merger. Now you have successfully combined GIFs together.
- Once you are done with that, just go to File > Export as > GIF. that’s it
Here you will get a more premium aspect of GIF combiner.
4. Bear File Converter
While many people out there may not know about this tool, it is one of the best ways to combine GIFs in an effective manner. With Bear File Converter, you will get more than just your average GIF combiner software provides. You will get features like conversion, basic editing of image, cropping, and many more. You wouldn’t have any trouble finding out the features on this site, as everything will get available to you on the surface. The website can be used for multimedia purposes, and it is pretty beginner-friendly.
- Converting is easy
- No Ads
- Other important features
- Some of the features will be written in the Chinese language
- Server crash in case of huge traffic. Which happens often.
- The website will look crowded with a lot of features.
Steps to follow to combine GIF with Bear File Converter
- Open the website, then go to Merge Files tab > Merge GIFS > Upload. Upload the GIF images here. You can also drag and drop images for a faster process.
- Just click on the ‘Merge‘ button.
- Once the merging process is done, all you have to do is click on the “Click it to download” button.
5. GIF Maker
GIF Maker promises to let you create and edit the GIFs with a nice addition to make them better after the editing process. The website is very neat and pretty simple to get around. You don’t have to be a tech-savvy person to figure out most of the stuff that you can do on the website. If you are feeling with this GIF combiner, then the website help button is all you will need to learn the basics and advance version of the app on the go. If you want to share your GIF with your friends online, you can do that here.
- The user interface is very interactive
- Easier for the beginners
- Can process up to 300 images at a single time
- Create basic animation out of normal images.
- Ads, there are going to be a lot of them.
- Server issues while GIF-making or processing
- Some essential features are missing from the menu.
It should be noted that you can combine GIFs, but you won’t be able to perform some basic operations such as resizing the GIF, cropping the GIFs.
The steps are easier to follow here
- upload the GIF or images
- On the right end side, you will see all the functions that you need to combine GIFs. As one of the settings would have the title ‘Combine Animated GIFs.’ After you have done combining the GIFs, you can click on ‘Download this GIF.’
If you are looking for the best way to convert your GIFs and combine GIFs in a perfect way without having to deal with ads, complexity, or any other unnecessary function slowing down the process, then Wondershare Uniconverter is the GIF combiner and DAT file converter tool you need in your life. Here you can do a whole lot more than just combining images, as the editing process here will produce a high-quality image after the editing process. It supports multiple formats, and Wondershare is known to deliver an easier way to handle complicated processes.
- Download the app, then Launch it. Here select ‘Image converter‘ from the ToolBox tab.
- Add the files. Once you added them, just hover the mouse on your GIF to see the editing options.
- Here you will get to – Crop, Add Effects, and add Watermark to the GIF.
One of the best things about Wondershare Univerter is the app allows you to run the free version of the app to get to know the app better before you start deciding on buying the app.
Now you know about all the GIF combiner tools available in the market. All of them will help you combine GIFs and offers plenty of other features that will help you make the GIF even better than the original. As the list features plenty of GIF combiner tools, you will need to find the one that presents your craft the best than going along by features alone. Pick the GIF combiner tool that fits more to your style.