Are you looking for the most convenient method to download Beats audio driver Windows 10? With this article, we will explain the process for our readers so they can proceed with no complications.
Part 1: Beats audio driver and Hewlett-Packard
You already know what HP is. It is the well-known industry giant “Hewlett-Packard.” Over the past couple of decades, they have conquered the industry by introducing a large range of laptops. Also, they are into manufacturing desktop computers as well. Their laptops and PCs come with a specific audio application called Beats Audio to make sound processing more sophisticated. In fact, Beats Audio is a package that comes with audio drivers for that specific computer. Also, it has several other features to control volume, an equalizer, and so on.
However, there are some users who have some issues with Beats audio driver Windows 10. That means there are various HP users who wonder how to reinstall Beats audio driver on their systems. They come across such requirements due to various reasons. For instance, one might need to reinstall Beats audio driver after an upgrade on the system. Another user will want to install Beats drivers on their system after complete the system format.
Interestingly, as of this writing, HP does not provide a straightforward method to reinstall those drivers. For many users, it can be a pretty frustrating experience. In fact, the built-in equalizer included in Beats Audio offers an excellent option in terms of control. Also, it allows you to improve the overall quality of the sound that can be heard through your speakers. After getting used to it, you will find it very hard if the Beats audio driver is missing. You will hear the sound to be pretty dull without the existence of Beats audio driver Windows 10.
With Beats Audio, you can expect superb audio quality with deep and clear bass. Also, in Dell laptops and PCs, this application is enabled by default.
How to use Beats audio driver
In order to get your “Beats” Audio application activated, press the “Fn” (Function) key and “B” together. That will bring your Beats Audio application up. After that, you will see the beats icon. You will notice the Beats logo with a slash if the subwoofer of the system is disabled.
So, as you can notice, Beats Audio is an integral part, specifically if you want excellent sound quality. Therefore, it is compulsory for every HP user to learn how to install Beats audio driver Windows 10.
How to download Beats audio driver Windows 10
When your drivers are absent, and you still need them, you should obviously download them. When it comes to downloading drivers, you should avoid bogus, random websites and use official sources. Mentioned below are the methods you can follow to download Beats audio driver Windows 10.
Besides, if you are experiencing the No Sound on Laptop issue, here are the top solutions for you.
Option 1: Download the driver automatically
Undoubtedly, this is the most convenient method to follow if you want to download Beats audio driver Windows 10. This method can be applied when you want to download any driver on your PC or laptop. In this case, you can use a specific tool called Driver Booster. It is designed to scan and download your missing drivers regardless of the device’s brand. So, mentioned below are those steps to download drivers automatically.
01. First, you should download Driver Booster on your PC and get it installed according to the onscreen instructions.
02. After that, you should click on the option called “Scan.” Then, the software itself will perform a scan on your computer for outdated drivers. Also, it will search for faulty or corrupted drivers.
03. Now, you should see the list of drivers that are installed on your device. If they are outdated, they will be notified too. Check for the Beats audio driver and click on the “Update” option to get it updated quickly.
04. On the other hand, if you have many other outdated drivers, click on the option called “Update Now.”
As a result, the Driver Booster will download all the drivers on your system. With this specific method, you will be able to download drivers in a matter of a couple of minutes. Then, your HP computer will work perfectly.
Option 2: Use Device Manager to download Beats audio driver Windows 10
When it comes to downloading drivers, you can consider using a built-in tool as well. In this case, you can use Device Manager to get it done. Sometimes, this method can work for some users. So, let’s go ahead and learn how to use Device Manager to download Beats audio driver Windows 10.
01. First, you should go to the option called “Device Manager” on your computer. To do that, you can right-click on the Windows logo on the startup menu and choose “Device Manager.”
02. Then, in the Device Manager window, you should see many different options to expand. Just choose the option called “Sound, Video, and Game Controllers.” Then, you should right-click on the option called “Update Driver” to get the respective driver updated.
03. After that, you should search for the drivers automatically.
Now, the device manager will perform an automatic search for the drivers. After that, you will get a notification. It will let you know if the driver is updated successfully or not on your PC. If the process is successful, you don’t have to fret anymore. However, if it doesn’t, you should try another solution.
Option 3: Perform a manual download
It is true that Beats audio driver issue is somewhat common. So, in this method, we will explain how to find and install Beats audio driver Windows 10 manually. Go ahead and follow the steps mentioned below.
01. First, you should visit the official website of HP.
02. Then, search for the model of your HP laptop. You can either enter your HP model or find it using the options provided. If you know your laptop’s serial number, things will be more convenient in searching for the driver.
03. After that, you will have to find the correct Operating System. Then, you should choose the option “Driver – Audio.” That will allow you to download HP drivers for Windows 10.
Now, you will have to check the audio output device that’s already connected to the laptop. It should be working by now.
The above methods should work and put your device back to normal if the error was related to drivers.
Part 2: Get the assistance of a different installer
If you still cannot get the Beats audio driver to work, there is another method to try. As per this method, you are supposed to use Beats audio driver Windows 10 with an alternative method. However, before trying this step, it is highly recommended to create a restore point on your computer. So, if something goes wrong, you can easily perform a system restore. In addition to that, you must ensure that control settings are configured correctly to proceed.
Mentioned below are the steps to follow in order to use a different installer.
- First, you should ensure that the existing sound drivers are uninstalled. You can go to the “Sounds, Video, and Games Controller” option. It is located under the option called “Device Manager.” Also, if there are other relevant applications found in the Control Panel, you should uninstall them.
- You can go ahead and download the driver for Windows 8.1. To do that, you should go to the official website of HP Support to proceed. Then, you should find the driver to match the architecture and the model of your laptop. You will get an error message at this stage. It will say that you are trying to get the wrong OS. Just avoid that message and proceed.
- Then, download 7-Zip or any other zip software on your computer and install it.
- Extract all the contents included in the driver you downloaded before. You can use the Zip application to do that. Then, open the folder to proceed.
- After that, launch the executable file as an administrator.
- Complete the installation process and reboot the computer.
- Check if it works correctly.
If that doesn’t work, you can install the same executable file using the following commands.
- Reboot the PC.
So, that’s how to get Beats audio driver Windows 10 on your PC whenever it is required.