A lot of users complain about how their Apple ID grayed out all of a sudden, and that rendered them stuck out of their iPhones with access loss. If you are in a similar situation, just follow the tips and solutions that we have compiled together in this article that are aimed to help you with problematic Apple IDs in all ways. Let’s begin.
iMyFone LockWiper – The best tool for fixing problematic Apple IDs
Starting with the best is what we have always aimed for when providing you solutions to your problems. This is the reason why we are going to introduce a tool to you that is, hands down, the best one in the market for fixing the Apple ID grayed out. We are talking about the iMyFone LockWiper software that has been trusted widely by users around the world for its specialized nature and highly advanced features. This toolkit has got everything that one can need to fix all types of common lock issues on various iOS devices like iPhones, iPads, etc. So if you wonder how to unlock iPhone 11, just try it now.
Let us now give you some of the main features of this tool that make it so amazing:
- The best part about this iPhone password cracker tool is that it guarantees full data security, which means that the data stored in the device isn’t affected at all during the process of lock removal. No matter what operation you carry out with the tool, no data will be lost.
- The tool aims for complete and direct removal of the locks like passcodes, screen time, and other restrictions instead of any temporary bypassing.
- The tool is effective for the removal of all types of screen locks, passcodes, restrictions, etc.
- You can delete any Apple ID from the iOS devices with this tool, and that will get you complete control over the device free from the fear of any third-party accessing it unauthorized.
Method of using the iMyFone LockWiper tool
Here is the guide that you need to follow for operating this super simple tool:
- After having downloaded and set up the tool on a PC, launch it, on the main interface, select the mode Screen Time Passcode.
- Now, connect the locked iOS device with the PC and then hit the button Trust on the main screen to give the necessary permissions to the PC for getting access to the iOS.
- For the people dealing with iOS versions 12 or later, you need to select the option Start to Unlock right after the above step. This would immediately trigger the process of removal of the passcode along with securing the device data.
- For the people dealing with iOS versions 11 or earlier, the process is the same again, and you have to follow the above steps.
- Within some time, the software will be done with removing passcodes or recovering them, whatever the function was, and then you can go ahead with following the steps of fixing the Apple ID grayed out issue that we will give in the latter part of the article.
Talking about the highly advances solutions that claim to fix an Apple ID grayed out cannot be a complete discussion without mentioning an expert tool called Tenorshare 4uKey. It makes the not-so-easy task of removing the Apple IDs simpler and has been known for delivering successful results for the same. This tool has been picked by us for you as it works most professionally and guarantees the full security of the device.
- The best thing about this tool is that the cost it offers is much lesser than the other tools delivering various iPhone services.
- The tool gives the fastest results in dealing with various iOS problems and also features a very high success rate.
- The operability of the tool is very simple too.
Here is a guide that you will need to follow for operating the tool and remove the Apple ID:
- Finish the downloading and installation of this software on any PC and then launch it. On the main interface of the tool, you will see the option Unlock Apple ID, and you need to click on it.
- At this point, connect the locked iOS device with that PC, and once the connection is established successfully, hit the button Start for initiating the process.
- You will now have to simply wait till the tool removes the Apple ID grayed out, and the wait is going to last several minutes. Once the process is over, you will see a notification for the same emerge on the screen.
- That was about it. Once the problematic Apple ID is removed, you will get the option of making a new one and securing your phone with it.
Dr.Fone Screen Unlock – The most reliable solution for iOS devices with Apple ID issues
If you prefer the tool that you are using to fix your iPhones to be reliable, then we have got the best option for you here too. Let us introduce you to the software named Dr.Fone Screen Unlock that has been trusted by a lot of users around the globe for the reliable services it provides.
Here are some of the advantages you get with using this tool:
- You get both the services of unlocking the iPhone as well as removing the passwords of iCloud activation locks on various kinds of iOS devices.
- You can unlock the problematic Apple ID on your device in just a few seconds and clicks.
- There is practically no screen lock that this tool cannot bypass.
- You can use this tool in cases of forgetting the password of the lock screen or when you are dealing with any second-hand device that has come locked with an old password that you don’t know.
Note: If you are willing to use this tool for bypassing the Apple ID on any iOS device, you can do so only on the device running on the iOS versions 14 and earlier. For this purpose, the tool is compatible with selected iOS versions only.
Method of using the Dr.Fone screen unlock tool
We are now going to give you the steps that you need to follow for removing the Apple ID grayed out on your device with this tool:
- The first step involves downloading and installing the software on any PC by visiting the official website of the software. After that, launch the app, and you will be on the main interface of the software. Here, click on the button Screen Unlock.
- After the above step, you will be redirected to a new interface where you will have to click on the option of Unlock Apple ID for proceeding with the Apple ID removal.
- Now, you will be required to provide the password of the locked iPhone for unlocking the screen. Tap the button Trust following that as the PC will be permitted to go ahead with scanning the data stored on the connected locked iPhone.
- You will have to now reset all the iPhone settings stored for moving ahead with the unlocking of the Apple ID, and all that needs to be done for that is following the steps that will keep appearing on the screen one after another.
- Once this is done, the phone will restart, and the software will automatically prompt the unlocking process. It will take some time for the unlocking to get completed, and you just have to wait till then.
- Soon, you will receive a notification about the completion of the unlock process on the main interface of the screen. Check if the device is operable now and the Apple ID grayed out is fixed.
Note: The only drawback of using this tool is that it doesn’t offer data security and will remove all of the data stored on the device while unlocking the stuck Apple ID on the device. Thus, we advise you to always keep the data of your phone backed up and especially before opting to use this tool.
The easy manual method of fixing Apple ID with Screen Time Passcode
You may think about seeking tech support from the Apple team directly upon seeing the Apple ID grayed out. However, there is an easy trick you can try before that, and here are the steps for that:
Step 1: Open the Settings of your iPhone.
Step 2: Select the Screen Time option.
Step 3: Click on the option of Content & Privacy Restrictions.
Step 4: Enter the passcode.
Step 5: Select the option Account Changes.
Step 6: Slide the switch to Allow.
Note: This method requires mandatory password entry and if you don’t have it, get the help of the tools that we discussed above.
Method of using Apple ID for resetting Screen Time Passcode
For the people using iOS devices with versions 13.3 and above, you can use the Apple ID to reset the passcode of your Screen time restrictions. Follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Launch the phone settings.
Step 2: Select the Screen Time option.
Step 3: Click on the option Change Screen Time Passcode.
Step 4: Now, tap on the option Forgot Passcode?
Step 5: You will now have to enter the details of your Apple ID.
Step 6: Set a new passcode for your screen time lock.
Now, you can fix whatever Apple ID issue is there on the device by following any of the suitable methods given above.
These were the best solutions that we gathered for helping you fix your Apple ID grayed out. Carefully go through the services offered by the tools and select the one that serves your purpose rightly. Make sure that the data stored in your device is safely backed up as lock removal processes generally affect it.