Android unlockers are tools that end your frustration by letting you enter your Android device. This is because it is obvious to get impatient when you cannot do so. One can easily forget passwords, or children can set them up accidentally. Sometimes, when you buy a second-hand device, the lock screen is still there.
The SIM card and lock screen lock are very tricky issues, which trouble various Android users. Have a glance at some of these issues below:
- Forgot lock screen password, and the device got locked with the pattern lock.
- The fingerprint is not accepted by the Android device.
- Purchased a second-hand phone from an unknown person, which is password-protected.
- Want to remove SIM lock from the device without any code.
If you are facing any of these issues, there is no need to worry. Here, we will introduce some of the best Android unlockers. Using these excellent Android unlock tools, users can bypass any lock screen and get access to their devices in no time. These applications can remove the PIN, fingerprint, password, pattern locks, bootloader, or SIM effortlessly.
PS: let’s learn more about how to Unlock Orange / EE Phone with ease.
5 Best Android Unlockers for Unlocking Android Devices
If you are in search of the best Android unlockers to unlock Android devices, then Tenorshare Android Unlocker is the one you need. 4uKey for Android from Tenorshare works best when it comes to unlocking Android smartphones. It does not matter what type of password protection your phone has; the tool unlocks them all. This Android unlocker has a lot to offer, including:
- This tool removes Android pattern, PIN, fingerprint, face, and password locks completely.
- It removes the lock screen on Android within 5 minutes or less.
- The application just takes three steps for unlocking an Android device without any tech knowledge.
- It also bypasses Google lock without a password.
- This Android unlocker works for all popular Android brands, such as Xiaomi, LG, Huawei, Samsung, etc.
How to Get Rid of Android Locks with 4uKey for Android
So, here are some simple steps that you need to follow for unlocking your Android smartphone with Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
Step 1: Download 4uKey for Android
In the first place, you need to download, install, and open 4uKey for Android. Once done, follow the instructions given below:
Step 2: Choose ‘Remove Screen Lock’
Now, connect the Android device to the PC and choose ‘Remove Screen Lock.’
Step 3: Tap on ‘Start’
Next, tap on ‘Start‘ for eliminating the forgotten passcode on your Android device.
Within 5 minutes, the software will remove the lock screen from the device automatically.
2. iMyFone Android Unlocker – LockWiper (Android)
iMyFone LockWiper (Android) Unlock Tool is one of the amazing Android unlockers. This third-party Android unlock tool can unlock any Android tablet and smartphone without using any particular knowledge of advanced technology.
The tool can bypass passwords of any format, including password, pattern, fingerprint, PIN, and face recognition that is usually difficult to decrypt or decipher. This unlocking tool works great for Android devices, which you bought already locked and know no password or key of.
Special features of iMyFone LockWiper (Android):
- This tool supports unlocking pattern locks, passwords, fingerprint scanning technology, PIN along with face-scanning, and identification.
- The tool offers particular fixes to different phone models from Huawei, Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc.
- iMyFone LockWiper works on Android OS up to 9.0 from Android 2.3
- The unlock success rate is about 98% for Android smartphones.
- It is very friendly and simple to use and involves no techniques.
How to unlock Android devices with iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
iMyFone LockWiper Lock Screen Removal is simple practically. One can use this tool for covering a wide variety of Android phone models and brands. If you like to unlock your Android lock screen, or wonder how to bypass Android lock screen using emergency call, then it is best to try the free trial of iMyFone LockWiper and find if it is worth it!
Now, follow the instructions below to unlock the password on your Android device with this tool.
Step 1: Download LockWiper (Android)
In the first place, you need to download LockWiper on your computer. Once launched this application, you can connect the Android phone that you want to unlock with a genuine USB cable. Next, tap on the ‘Start‘ tab for proceeding further with the unlocking process.
Step 2: Choose ‘Start Unlock’
Now, iMyFoneLockWiper will ask the user to verify the device model and brand detected. If the details are not correct, you can make manual changes to it. Then, select ‘Start Unlock‘ for moving further.
Step 3: Enter the Recovery Mode
LockWiper (Android) Unlock tool will come up with a particular data package for the Android device. Keep on following the on-screen instructions to put your device in the recovery mode hassle-free.
Step 4: Tap on ‘Next’
Lastly, you need to tap on the tab ‘Next‘ to get back control of the Android smartphone and factory reset your device.
Now, let the tool eliminate the lock screen password from the device. In no time, your device will become as good as a brand-new one.
3. dr.fone – Unlock (Android)
It is one of the best Android unlockers that you will find out there. dr.fone – Unlock (Android). This tool removes all kinds of lock screen passcodes, such as fingerprint, password, and PIN. For unlocking your Android device, you do not need any technical knowledge with this tool. It is so simple to use.
- This tool removes four lock screen types – fingerprint, password, PIN, and pattern.
- It supports the latest Android versions from Android 2.1
- It is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- It does not work for all Android devices, only for Samsung/LG tablets and phones.
- The tool does not unlock face and PIN lock screens.
4. KingoRoot Android Unlocker
KingoRoot is another professional unlock application for unlocking Android bootloader. This tool comes with the Android SDK. Once you connect your Android device to your computer, the software will automatically download the USB driver of the phone. Thus, users do not have to do anything as the tool takes care of it all. So, it is one of the amazing Android unlockers available on the web.
- The tool removes carrier bloatware and bootloader on Android devices.
- It accesses root-only applications.
- It is a bit complicated to use
- This tool does not unlock PIN, fingerprint, or pattern passcode.
5. Unlock your Phone
Unlocking your device from SDWebs comes under the list of the best Android unlockers. Unlock your Phone allows users to unlock phones of any network with the help of IMEI numbers. This method is pretty safe and quick to use. The application supports all big brands, such as HTC, Google, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Blackberry, and more. Just download it from Google Play Store. To pay for this service, users can use PayPal.
- It unlocks SIM on all Android devices.
- It supports almost all big brands.
- It is not available for free.
- It does not unlock passcode, fingerprint, PIN, or pattern.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Android Unlockers
When we talk about Android unlockers, you have so many options available on the market. It becomes difficult to choose one. Here are some questions that come to mind when you think of choosing an Android unlocking tool to unlock your Android phone.
1. Which software is the best for unlocking Android devices?
There are some aspects that you should look for while selecting the best Android unlockers. The very first thing that you need to consider is the unlock success rate and supported devices. After that, look for the unlocking easiness. Out of the listed Android unlockers, Tenorshare 4uKey is the most effective and reliable tool that you can try.
2. How much you have to pay for unlocking an Android smartphone?
There is no fixed amount for unlocking a locked Android device on the internet. Prices can vary depending on which service or program you select to unlock your device. It is recommended not to go for cheaper or free tools as these applications can be there for cheating users. Sometimes, these tools infect your system with malware or viruses.
3. How do you unlock your Android device without any data loss?
Unfortunately, there is no method for unlocking the Android device without losing any data. Although you will find several Android unlockers on the market, claiming that they can eliminate the lock screen without any data loss, they simply cheat people. So, it is better not to fall for such Android unlockers.
Conclusion on the Best Android Unlockers
Hopefully, the tips mentioned here would be very helpful for users for choosing the right Android unlockers for PC. If you are looking for the best, then Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the right option for you. This program unlocks any Android device hassle-free.
Another powerful tool that unlocks the Android lock screen without any password is the iMyFone LockWiper (Android) Unlock Tool. This tool also comes with advanced features and wipes out any lock screen effortlessly. The tool unlocks every Android lock, supports almost all Android smartphones, unlocks the device without rooting it. Plus, LockWiper (Android) is compatible with all Windows OS.