An Android GPS tracker is very useful if you have lost control of your loved ones, specifically your children. This tool helps you keep track of their Android devices to find them when you could not find them around.
In today’s technological world, there are many advancements made to make our life easier. GPS tracking is one of the inbuild innovations that you will find on almost all cellphones, helping people in various problematic scenarios. Thus, several location tracking applications also emerge. With these tracking tools, users can know about where their loved one or family is all the time and confirm they are absolutely safe.
If you search for an Android GPS tracker online, then you will definitely come across lots of tracker applications. Here, we will list some of the most amazing GPS tracking applications for Android devices that you can use for tracking the target Android device’s location. With these tools, you can track the whereabouts of someone in real-time. So, let’s get started!
Best Android GPS Tracker Applications
#1 Android GPS Tracker – KidsGuard Pro
KidsGuard Pro is the best Android GPS tracker and GPS Tracker App available out there. Millions of users use this location tracking application. This app is much more than just a GPS tracker application. It comes with lots of amazing features, which are pretty effective for monitoring your dear ones’ smartphone.
Using this application, users can know about the whereabouts of someone in an instant. The most amazing thing about this tool is that it works remotely so that the target user will not find out that their device is being tracked. Along with the real-time locations, this app can even be employed for monitoring browser history, call logs, social apps, SMS, and more on the target device. Now, let’s see why this application is considered to be the best one among all!
Also, here is the full KidsGuard review for your further reading.
Key Features of KidsGuard Pro:
- With KidsGuard Pro, users can monitor the real-time GPS location. It also provides you with the entire location history.
- The application offers precise location details due to its innovative Wi-Fi-based GPS location monitoring technology.
- This application allows users to check Maps’ live location along with time, date, and street information.
- Using this tool’s geofence feature, users can create a safe zone, where you will know if the target leaves or enters that area.
- People can export or search the location information on their smart devices.
For checking more what this wonderful tool is capable of, you have to try out its live demo for free.
#2 Android GPS Tracker – FamiSafe Application
This is another amazing Android GPS tracker and GPS phone tracker tool. FamiSafe is available at $59.99 for the annual plan. This incredible location tracking tool can also be used for learning someone’s whereabouts instantly. Users can easily track the real-time GPS locations effectively using GPS.
FamiSafe provides a detailed account of the whole history regarding where the target user visited all throughout the day. This data can be viewed on your device hassle-free. The Android GPS tracker application comes with the geofencing feature, which enables users to set boundaries and receive notifications whenever the target leaves a safe zone or enters a harmful area.
Key Features of FamiSafe:
- Like KidsGuard, users can access the real-time location with FamiSafe.
- They can check the GPS location history along with details.
- Users can monitor multiple smartphones with just one account.
Drawbacks of Using FamiSafe:
- The battery of the target device drains too fast.
- Some users report that this tool freezes at times.
PS: here is the full uknowkids review for your reference.
#3 Android GPS Tracker – XNSPY for Children
XNSPY is a professional location tracking tool for Android smartphones. Using this Android GPS tracker, parents can monitor the real-time location of their children. This application ensures that your kids are safe. The location tracker provides you with extremely rapid tracking with complete accuracy.
Key Features of XNSPY:
- The tool lets you check where your kids are at a specific hour.
- Using this monitoring tool, you can monitor particular locations due to its geofencing feature.
- With this application, you can set alerts for significant areas like nearby pubs, discos, and the kid’s school. Thus, you get notifications about their location at all times.
- The tool saves the location history for future references.
#4 Android GPS Tracker – Spyera for Android
Spyera is an incredible Android GPS tracker tool for Android smartphones. This location tracking app comes with a lot of features. It has a GPS location tracking feature to find out the GPS location of someone. You can check the location of your children right at your phone’s screen.
This tool is so simple to use when it comes to finding the location of your kids, friends, partners, and other dear ones. All you have to do is to install this application on any Android device that you like to know the GPS location off and voila. Now, you can track the device remotely.
Key Features of Spyera:
- With this tracking tool, you can listen to all the calls of any supported Android smartphone.
- Discover the device’s coordinates that you like to track with its GPS monitoring feature.
- This Android GPS tracker lets you record all the incoming and outgoing calls.
- Using Spyera, you can monitor each activity happening on some popular social applications.
- The tool enables you to capture pictures on the monitored device without the knowledge of the target user.
- With Keylogger, users can view log keys tapped on the Android phone.
#5 Android GPS Tracker – Glympse for Sharing GPS Location
With Glympse, you can share your Android device’s real-time GPS location with your family members and friends. This application lets you share the location with anybody else in an instant. People with whom you share your location can view the location information without registering or signing up on any platform.
Not just that, but they can also access your live location from the web panel. This means that they do not have to download or install any application for viewing your location details. So, you can consider this tool as an Android GPS tracker tool.
Key Features of Glympse:
- The tool does not require sign-up from others and works straightway.
- The location you share automatically expires after a specific period of time.
- The application runs in the phone’s background.
- It functions well in any part of the world, providing that your device has an active internet connection and GPS.
- This tool is available on Google Play Store for free.
6. Family Locator
Another good Android GPS tracker application is Family Location. This application enables users to share their location with not just one person but an entire group that could have your family members and friends. All the people who belong to that group will be able to monitor your live location with GPS on their Android devices. It offers a nice way to share your location with one and all instantly and hassle-free.
Key Features of Family Locator:
- Users can make their own private groups and incorporate members of their choice.
- With Family Locator, users can check the GPS location of their devices.
- It is possible to receive alters if someone gets to a piece of specific information with this tool.
- With this Android GPS tracker, discover the location of your stolen or lost device.
- This tool is available on the Play Store for free.
7. GPS Phone Tracker
If you are looking for a basic Android GPS tracker tool, then GPS Phone Tracker is a perfect option. This basic application comes with all the necessary features for helping you find your lost or stolen device with the help of GPS technology. The tool employs your device’s GPS feature for locating the exact location of the phone and displays the same on your screen.
Key Features of GPS Phone Tracker:
- Receive notifications for locations with GPS Phone Tracker.
- This tool lets you access the map view for finding out the device’s exact location.
- On this tool, you can add multiple devices to track them using GPS.
Safe365 is a perfect Android GPS tracker tool designed to increase the protection of your dear ones. This location tracking tool lets you discover your family members and friends’ accurate location with their devices’ GPS function.
Once you have installed this application on their smartphones, you can check easily where your kids, husband, wife, brother, and others are at a specific time.
Key Features of Safe365:
- With the help of the GPS feature, you can locate people at all times.
- This tool features a red tab that you can use in case of an emergency.
- Safe365 notifies you when it cannot discover your loved ones.
- One can get this location tracking application from the Play Store for free.
9. GPS Logger
This Android GPS tracker application is a bit different from the other listed options here. GPS Logger keeps track of all the locations that you have visited throughout the day. With the help of GPS Logger, you can track all the places that you have actually been to the right from the starting after you downloaded the application on your Android smartphone. This tool does not just track the location but also lets you check the same.
Key Features of GPS Logger:
- The application visualizes the entire GPS data for you.
- GPS Logger keeps track of all the areas that you visit.
- This tracking tool lets you share your locations with others in several formats.
- The tool displays track statistics in real-time.
- GPS Logger is available on the Play Store for Android devices for free.
So, these are some of the best Android GPS tracker applications available out there. Some of these tools are available for free to download on Android devices. If you are looking for the best tool to keep an eye on your children, then KidsGuard Pro and FamiSafe are great options. Now, get an amazing tool to track your friends and yourself with the help of the GPS location.